Nutro Deserts

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Nutro Deserts

Post by Guest »

I can't find the original post for the Nutro deserts but anyway I stopped and bought Pekoe all four flavors, I had doubts she would eat them but I guess she liked it. I gave her Berry Gobbler. I put it in her normal food bowl so she ate half with a line down the middle like she does her food, I think she thought it was her food and she was supposed to leave half for later because after she ate half she walked away so I said what's a matter don't like it, she turned around went back and ate the rest of it. Smells and looks like cat food to me. Pekoe is really picky about what she eats unless it laying in the street, next to a trash can or behind a bush and its a year old with mold, then its fine cuisine but she liked the deserts.
The Nutro rep was at Pet-Smart she said they are all natural no junk added but I think she has to say that anyway.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Op's didn't sign in. I did but it didn't take it.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

She has discerning taste. The times she eats 'street leftovers' she assumes her tasters have done their job and deemed the ...uh...food as edible!
chris

Post by chris »

My sister in law is the accountant for a new (doggie caffe), they make all their treats home made with real stuff like eggs or what not... no dog food stuff.. still, healthy but no horse meat. ;-)
Anyway.. Steel must only like the "JUNK" because he didn't like the all natural stuff. LOL, go figure. Just like a kid.
chris

Post by chris »

Whats that there Jeff....??? "SOMETIMERS?"... lmaorotf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Whats that there Jeff....??? "SOMETIMERS?"...

HuH?????

My wife and daughter are blondes also I never know what they are talking about. Must be some truth to what they say about blondes unless i'm getting Alzheimer's.

Hmmm guess I should end with a blonde Joke:

A girl was visiting her blonde friend who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?" "Hellooooo," answered the blonde, "They're watch dogs!"
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Its taking 3 trys to get signed in, Last post was me

Oh, I get it, I think. Sometimers, manytimers, It depends on the timers but the timers keep on ticking. That's why there are four flavors, Apple, Pumpkin, Berry and I forget the other. You would get bored of Nutro desserts if there were only one flavor. If it were just Berry Gobbler all the time the timers would stop or slow down.. Think I was only supposed to give Pekoe half the can not the whole can at one time. I never know how much to feed her when I venture outside the lamb and rice bag.
Last edited by Jeff&Peks on Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

The blonde said what?
chris

Post by chris »

Jeff.. :lol: :lol:

Sometimers : a veriation of Alzheimer's(not quite there yet) SOME times you remember, and SOME times you don't.
My mother in law came up with that one. ;-)
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Chris, I like Karens saying, Senior moments. You want to know how devastating seniorhood is for a guy, Its when you go out to dinner with friends and the waitress is cute so you spend all night trying to dazzle the waitress with your wit and sparkling personality then when dinner is over she hands you the check, says thank you Sir and gives you the senior discount with out asking if your a senior. You go home crushed look in the mirror and say oh my god I have to eat at IHop from now on.

What happened to my Nutro dessert thread, its been destroyed.
Last edited by Jeff&Peks on Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Jeff......soooooooooooooo funny!!!

I have been looking for discounts all of my life and now that I can get them....I don't want them!
Oh well, in another 3 weeks...JR will be older than me in human years and Alan will be the same age as me.
Cheyenne is still a young "chickie"

Sharon
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Someone started telling blonde jokes, that's what happened!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Oh, But anyways I stopped at Pet-smart and bought the Nutro Desserts, Pekoe liked them.

I didn't finish the Joke, After the blonde said they are watch dogs, The blonde, the dog and the friend jumped in the car and went to Pet-Smart and bought some Nutro deserts, The dog loved them and said yum, yum those Nurto desserts are sure tasty.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

So anyway Pekoe had another Nutro Dessert today, (notice I learned how to spell Dessert) Apple Gobbler this time.

Don't anyone respond, I like coming into my private thread and talking to myself about Nutro Desserts.
chris

Post by chris »

Ok, we won't... ;-)
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

No problem!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I've been pushing Nutro products for years and I just found out something, Ants love Lamb and Rice so when your at the store make sure you pick up an extra bag for your pet ants around the house. Dam ants have been attacking Pekoe's midnight Chow Bowl, 2 days in a row, I hate spraying anything.
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Glad to know about the ants, Thanks.

I just bought another bag of Nutro to give it another try since so many people on the site love it. Maybe my ants will eat it, the dogs sure won't.

Post by Guest »

Jeff&Peks wrote:I've been pushing Nutro products for years and I just found out something, Ants love Lamb and Rice so when your at the store make sure you pick up an extra bag for your pet ants around the house. Dam ants have been attacking Pekoe's midnight Chow Bowl, 2 days in a row, I hate spraying anything.
Yeah, Jeff - you're right about ants and Nutro. I changed to Solid Gold Wolf King a little over month ago and so far....no ants. But just as soon as I say/write this, you know what will happen.
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Anonymous wrote:
Jeff&Peks wrote:I've been pushing Nutro products for years and I just found out something, Ants love Lamb and Rice so when your at the store make sure you pick up an extra bag for your pet ants around the house. Dam ants have been attacking Pekoe's midnight Chow Bowl, 2 days in a row, I hate spraying anything.
Yeah, Jeff - you're right about ants and Nutro. I changed to Solid Gold Wolf King a little over month ago and so far....no ants. But just as soon as I say/write this, you know what will happen.
That was Cindy/Kodi that just wrote. Login is acting up lately.
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558