Bubha & Bella in April

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Bubha & Bella in April

Post by karenmarie »

Bubbs is 6 months now! He and Bella are quite the dynamic duo. Bubha aka ( Midnights Budha Bear) is still growing at an amazing rate 68 lbs at this time , 25 inches at haunches and 25 inches in length.Still the largest from his litter and on his way to out growing his parents. A bit bigger than Manny and Balou at this age as well. An abundance of LOVE and KISSES :lol: Bella aka ( Bella Salas Blue Ty) is 18 months 62 lbs today, 22inches at haunches and 23 inches in length, and such a good girl. She still sulks occasionally and misses Balou Bear as we do. They are truly a delight!
Bubbs
Stoic Bubbs
Happy babies
Serious Babies
Bella & Balou
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Bubha & Bella in April

Post by chowpups »

Love Bubbs stoic look and Bella what a serious look ,adorable duo, just would love to know what they are thinking wouldn't you? They are getting big quick..
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

What a beautiful pair they make and such nice smiles. :D
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by karenmarie »

Thank You so much Chowpups & Cocoa ! I love all of the beautiful pictures on this site :D I admire each of you and your connections with your furry family members \:D/The advice and due diligence to help fellow site dwellers is astounding. I enjoy checking in to read post and ooh and ahh over photos. Martys new job and the growing Max & Leo, Sirol and Izzy expecting, Urslas dads flowers, Ty and brother play dates, Jess BD & new Todd, Auddymays new Dillion, all such wonderful things! I thank each of you for making me smile and laugh! Still working on my Mothers estate and the grief of losing she and Balou within a mere week. You all have unknowingly helped me. Cannot Thank you enough!!! =D=
My how things change so quickly!! Hope every one in the Northern Hemisphere is enjoying spring!!!
Bella & Balou
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

What a beautiful big pup. Thanks for posting the pics. He's got a full 15 lbs and a couple inches on our Rory and he's two months younger. He looks great.
karenmarie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by karenmarie »

Thank you, Rory's Dad.
I have to say Rory is Mr Glamorous! Kudos to Rory and your family for the extra time and effort it takes to show!!!
He is growing fast as well, and looking very healthy. It must be a combination of good food and lots of love.
I wish you continued success in the show circuit. Great job!!!!
Bella & Balou