Nature's Recipe treats?

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

MartMan86
Rank 0
Rank 0

Nature's Recipe treats?

Post by MartMan86 »

Hey gang.

I've been at the pet store A LOT lately getting ready for our new addition... a male Chow named Kage who we get to go get this weekend. So far treat wise I bought Kage "Bill-Jac" Peanut-butter training treats and a small box of chicken liver from the same company since their small and quickly chewable so he can focus more on me and the commands instead of food. Has anyone used "Bill-Jac" products?

Anyhow... I also picked up this bag: http://www.wag.com/dog/p/natures-recipe ... ign=amazon .......... for Nadia who is 4. Since I switched her to ToTW and got her off Purina I'd like to get her on a natural treat as well. So basically, has anyone heard of this brand and/or used it as well? I read the ingredients and it looks good.
kingalls

Re: Nature's Recipe treats?

Post by kingalls »

Most Chows are picky about food in general. You might want to pick up samples of the ones that look healthy before investing in regular size bags. Mine like the dried chicken strips. If you can find the ones made in USA, it will be pricey. The other treats were the liver treats - Baa-baas...but that got to be very expensive,too.
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh