children not chowdren related

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

children not chowdren related

Post by redangie24 »

now that I know how to upload video I just had to add this one little video of my girls on the trampoline.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

My daughter took a few videos with my camera, but I don't have enough pixels on mine to get good movies. She has one we kept that is essentially a black screen, but in the background I was watching professional poker, and commenting like a guy watching football...too funny.
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

I thought mine did not take good videos either, but when I gave it to my husband he did something with it and it takes good videos. Of course when they get on photobucket they are not as good, but still they work out pretty good for a camera. Do you scream at the t.v. when they are playing poker? I do I really like womens pro especially when Jennifer Tilly plays because you really would not expect her to be so good.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I was watching an all-in showdown between Phil Helmuth and Chris Ferguson. It was the best of 3 heads up matches. Now, I really like Chris, and think Phil is a prima donna. In the background, you hear me say, "Don't let Phil win, I HATE Phil..." then the announcer says, "It's a 6 of clubs, and Phil Helmuth wins it!" Pretty much how it goes when I play, too.
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

I CANNOT STAND Phil Hellmuth that man really gets on my last nerve. I would have been there on your side. He is sooooooooooooo annoying.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!