Chowfest in MD?

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Chowfest in MD?

Post by TyChowgirl »

I heard there was a chowfest a few years ago, and I think it would be fantastic to attend one and if needed help plan one. I was wondering if there was anyone out there not only interested, but knows where one could even be planned. Theo told me the last one was in Gaithersburg I believe? Anyone who attended the last one interested in it again or to share info?
Chowmomma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Chowfest in MD?

Post by Chowmomma »

Woooooo hooooooo to MD! I'd love to go to a chow event!

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

Lol wow! I posted this last year and got no reply, but since then I was able to meet Theo and her lovely chows in person! It was really fun. Chowmomma, where are you from? Somewhere close?
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

So I got to thinking. I think the dog park up at the resort I take Ty to allows you to rent out or reserve the dog park for special events. Perhaps in October sometime or early November, I can take off during the weekend for work and reserve the dog park. And those in the area can come down and we can have a mini-chow fest dog parky sort of day. It'll be cool enough for them to run around outside and not get over heated too quickly. Thoughts?
Chowmomma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Chowmomma »

Heck yea!

*Chowmomma*
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

Where in MD were you thinking?...We are from NJ....depends on far it is from us...
Our dogs...Kodi Male chow..[Mia Female Chow RB :( :( ]...Bear Male Airedale...Shelby Male Collie...And Moose airedale, New girl chow Merida