Poor Poor Puppies

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Poor Poor Puppies

Post by Judy Fox »

My Poor Little Puppies are in a bad way. :(

They are both having a bit of a rough time.

Matilda is in season and she is not having an easy time. She is obviously hurting and is very quiet. Good thing is she is half way through so it can only get better now. :)

Maisie was spayed yesterday and she cried and squealed a lot last night. We eventually all got to sleep at some time after 4.10 a.m. this morning - poor little sould. It is so hard when there is nothing we can do - just wait for nature to heal her little body. However, this morning she was much brighter and ate her breakfast and so on. She ate her tea also and this evening we have had the hells own job to stop her running round the garden. We had to bring them all in! :)

I took the following pictures of them. The one of Matilda the other day sitting under the pampas grass. Then the three of them yesterday late afternoon with the pups snugging up to Mabel for a bit of comfort. Finally the one of Maisie taken this afternoon. She went into the house and brought Mabel's old Quacky Duck for a cuddle. It is just what a pup needs on the day after her operation. :lol:

(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Auddymay

Re: Poor Poor Puppies

Post by Auddymay »

Poor pups. I went through seasons with my chidhood/young adulthood pet, BaBa. They are just out of sorts with themselves. The operation is a bad trip as well. Such darling photos of big sister and the woeful littles (in maturity). As you well know, this too, shall pass, I hope it is quick, for all your sakes!
Samson
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Samson »

Beautiful chows!!
JasonandNat
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JasonandNat »

Ouch and ouch! They are beautiful though!!!
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

Very cute pictures Judy :D
I always look forward to getting that surgery behind us!
The girls look great!
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

The pictures are adorable! I hope both girls are feeling better!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand