So Proud

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

So Proud

Post by Sirchow »

Last night Bramble went for evening walk and all the kids are on holiday from school at the moment so up late playing in the street. I would have waited a bit longer to let some of the little ones at least go indoors but Brams was desperate to go. Well when we got out there the kids from the street had been joined by every child under nine in Scotland. It was litterally swarming and they were on motorised scooters, ordinary scooters, bikes, prams and a major football game (socker) going on. As you can imagine it was a bit daunting and although Bramble has met kids in the street only in two's and three's. We managed to get by on the edge of the pack and go for our short evening walk. But I have to say I was quite nervous bringing her back. As soon as we rounded the corner of our street a boy on a motorised scooter screeched to a halt practically on her toes and demanded "Is this the attack dog"!!!! I explained that she was not wearing a muzzle it was a head collar and before I could stop him he shot a hand out and fluffed her main. She stood very still but allowed it. And then as quickly as he arrived he was gone. Then every kid in the street came over to ask questions and they all wanted to stroke her. She stood for a minute while at least ten kids patted her. One boy put on his goallie gloves first in case she attacked him. Thank God she didn't. Then she looked up at me as if to say "Please rescue me". So we moved off, trailing a few small boys behind and went in doors. Bramble has never been stroked by a child before and I was so proud of her behaviour. :D :D :D So perhaps she will loose the "Attack dog" label now. I didn't even know she had it but I have noticed the Mums are very wary of her in our street.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: So Proud

Post by lola chow »

well done bramble =D= =D= =D= and well done mummy \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

What a good Job, Way to go Bramble
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

watch out Brams next they will be sticking their fingers in your ears and nose ..and worst thing is pulling your tail.. And of course you have to be nice to them or they will lock you up for days...and thats if your lucky.. so get your Growl on Girl.. thats allowed.. LOL..
chewfozz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chewfozz »

Way to go Bramble \:D/
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Bless her little brave heart. =D= =D= What a good little girly she is.
I hate that though when a gang of children mug M & M and I know well that look "Please rescue me".

Good girl Bramble - you really need an extra treat for that.

(Little brats - I hate them!!) :P
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Good girl, Bramble! I would be proud of her, too!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

YAY, Bramble, you charm them with your chowy style!! Willow used to be so, so with kids but as she's gotten older I keep her away.
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

WAY TO GO Bramble! You clever patient girl!
Thank you Sweatpea
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Sounds like a nice evening of socialization, like it or not :lol: What a good girl Bramble =D= =D= Kyra would love that but Kearra :shock: she would be at the end of her lead tuckin' and duckin' :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!