General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

AngelsMom
Rank 1
Rank 1

I'm Baaaack!

Post by AngelsMom »

Hi Everyone!!

It's been quite some time since I last was on and I see so many new names! Nice to see some familiar friendly faces, too.

When I was last on it was because Angel had melanoma cancer and was given only a short time to life: well! That was almost 2 years ago and she is as happy as can be (well except a severe allergy attack to pollen... and a food change... more on that later!).

:)

We've been very busy: MG (my love bug) and I are getting married! We moved in with him and his rescued Greyhound (Ripley) and he and Angel are quite the pair! (Pictures to come!).

YAH! Good to be back.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: I'm Baaaack!

Post by Dogdad »

Welcome Back, What wonderful news about Angel and congratulations on the new Dh

David
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Hello! I'm one of the new names you probably didn't recognize. What wonderful news about Angel!! I'd like to hear about her fight with cancer. Congratulations on the upcoming union!!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Welcome back to the forum. It is nice to see old members come back. I look forward to your tales of Angels successful recovery, and the cute things she does! Congrats on your pending marriage.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Welcome back and congratulations. Glad Angel is ok. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
AngelsMom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by AngelsMom »

Thanks Everyone! I will fill you in slowly... for now, I have some catching up to do on all of the posts!