Who is this guy? Non Chow

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Who is this guy? Non Chow

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Anyone a fan of this guy, Love the song and the singer ain't to shabby either. Perfect back ground song in a video of a Chow getting a new home or doing the zoomies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYe6tmrFxbw&NR=1
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Who is this guy? Non Chow

Post by KasperKisses »

Michael Buble, singer and I'm pretty sure it's David Foster on the piano..
How many Chows does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one if you're Kasper. Hold on and the world revolves around him!!!
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Jeff,

That is composer David Frost on Piano and former American Idol contestant, Michael (Boo Bay).
Michael is one of those contestants that didn't win, but he got a record deal anyway and hit the charts.
He's already been in a couple of movies.
You are right...great song....great for chow homecoming!
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Good song!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Karla
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Karla »

Hi there, I'm really sorry to put this out there but, as a proud Canadian and a prouder Newfoundlander, I must offer a correction for the below... in that Michael Bublé (Booblay) was not a contestant on American Idol; he sang during season 6, I think it was that season anyways, and he had already had record deals for years before his apperance on the show (although not one of his best perfomances, must say, I think he may have been drunk, lol, holding up the canadian requisite lmao)...He got his big break in 2000 after giving some CD's to some business-types and he ended up singing at our former Prime Minister's (Brian Mulroney) daughter's wedding. He is great and as we're all from great places with proud people, we all must claim what's ours. Again, sorry but I'm a Bublé fan and couldn't help myself... You're totally spot on about David Frost! Go Bublé Go!
bama wrote:Jeff,

That is composer David Frost on Piano and former American Idol contestant, Michael (Boo Bay).
Michael is one of those contestants that didn't win, but he got a record deal anyway and hit the charts.
He's already been in a couple of movies.
You are right...great song....great for chow homecoming!
Karla and Mika
ImageImage
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Well who ever he is I bought one of his CD's today.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage