Maxine's voyage home

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Re: Maxine's voyage home

Post by chris »

Awww, looks like she is fitting in nicely. :-) I looked at the pictures and my favorites are 15, 17 and 21. You can just see the beauty and sweetness in her eyes in those. How do the boys like her and vice versa?
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Thanks for the pictures, David. Maxine is such a pretty color! It looks like she's getting used to things and is fitting right in. She certainly looks content cuddled up with you! I hope all goes well with Yoshi and Maxine!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

She is fitting in well, she is really active and the little dogs are getting used to it. She has been up and down stairs all day playing with toys, getting tummy rubs and going outside, everyone has been playing with her alot the boys and especially my partner Jeff are in love with her. she is finally taking a break and sleeping by my feet.

David
WildThings
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by WildThings »

Aww, Maxine is just adorable. If she had some white fur around her nose and a crimpled ear she could be Fiona's twin (aside from the skinny thing :roll: ).

How did her and Yoshi's meet and greet go?
Amanda
ImageSweetpea Designs
"Many people talk to animals...not many listen though. That's the problem" The Tao of Pooh
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Maxine just had her first zoomie since being home. Aldo and Mikimoto don't understand zoomies so I had to put them inside but then she had a good 5 minute, run like a crazy woman zoomie . I think she is beggining to show her true personality, playing all the time,

David
Igor
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Igor »

Glad that she is finally home and having her zoomies. She always playful, that's great \:D/ \:D/
Mishka and his family
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

David I just read through this thread and I am crying like a baby. Tears of joy of course. I'm so happy for all of you.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

well she now knows where the bed is and goes to it when i bed time. She does like to play in bed, last night she pulled all thecovers off and had to get tummy scratches and squeek her toy but she had fun and then went to sleep

David
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Bless her - mission complete! :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Princess Coco thinks that Princess Maxine has found the right castle, and wishes lots of great moments with her new family... :P
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Awwwww she is sleepin' with you already =D= =D= She sounds alot like Kearra....LIL' Chow, BIG personality!!!! I'm predicting you will be amused daily :lol: How did walkies go with Yoshi this morning???

Thanks Sweetpea!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Walkies went well, Yoshi ignres her most of the time, I just let her outside with his haw haw ness, She runs circles around him goes in for play and then runs away, he is too slow for her. She certainly wants all the attention, it may be hard oh her tomorrow when i go to work

David
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

That's exactly how Ping and Bear were when I first brought her home. He ignored her for the most part. The first time I saw them "play" together I thought they would kill each other. It was all fangs and growls. I ended up paying to replace the carpet in that apartment when I moved out. :shock: Why would they put that loopy berber carpet in apartments anyway????
Ping is very high strung to this day, but she has three victims to choose from now. :wink:
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

David what a wonderful story, you will make her a wonderful dad, there are so many words I want to say,but just can't I am just so thrilled for you.
I do want to say that if I am allowed I would like to copy this story and her pictures and add them to my chow chow web site, this is just a wonderful story, I keep repeating myself, must be getting old.
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441