New grandpuppy

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

bevgo
Rank 1
Rank 1

New grandpuppy

Post by bevgo »

My daughter just got a new puppy 3 days ago and she is too cute. she is a Chi mix but don't know what the mix is. She is 1 year 3 months old, house broken, spayed, chipped and UTD on shots. A friend at work just got accepted to nurse anesthesia school--it was a surprise--and felt she was not going to have enought time for the puppy. She got her from the humane society and was afraid she would be PTS if she took her back so she started looking for a home for her. She is solid black and is about 12 lbs and calm with the grandkids. She also likes CC. They have had a blast playing. Her only problem is she is looking to be a bit food agressive so they are working on that. If I am ever able to get a pic I will post one. I was concerned about what the HS would say but they checked the contract and there was nothing about returning her or any restrictions on rehoming. The friend had only had the pup for a couple of months and she seems very happy with my daughter and the family. I have had several visits and she loves the chicken jerky I keep here for CC so I made an immediate friend of her.
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: New grandpuppy

Post by CoraP. »

Aw, she sounds like a sweetie!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Congratulations on the new addition..... Gotta love the Granddogs \:D/

Thanks Sweetpea!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3