Outrageous!!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Outrageous!!

Post by Judy Fox »

I have been totally outrageous today!! :roll:

The Island is covered in snow. The pavements here in Crewe look treacherous - I say look - because I have not been out to see!! :lol:

Furthermore, it is now 6.08 p.m. and I am still in my pyjamas and dressing gown and slippers. I decided I was not going to go out and risk slipping on the ice. I have everything we need so there was no point.

So, I decided to be outrageous and it has been wonderful!! \:D/
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Outrageous!!

Post by Dogdad »

It sounds wonderful, I was lookimg at a slide show on bbc and It looked like many were enjoying the Holiday. I hppe the ladies got to go out in the garden and explore the white stuff

David
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh they did David and really enjoyed it - so did Hector and Harry skipped about like a kitten! Mind you, the paths in round the bungalow were very slippy and Milly skidded. Her front paws slid in front of her and she rubbed her chin along. She is ok though but I supervised Fred when he went to fill up the bird feeders and put food out for them on the bird table. I really did not want him to fall.

All being well, tomorrow we might go out and clear all the paths. :D
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Judy with all that snow about, where are the photos, or is it to cold to go outside, maybe tomorrow huh!
would love to see M&M in the snow.
By the way I am taking Chrystal to her very first dog show on Sunday, everyone has always said that she is to small to show, but it is an open show, and a friend of mine from Durban is judging the chows, so I promised her I would go and take one of my girls, so Chrystal is going to be entered in the Vetran's class, and hopefully she wins best Vetran on show. Wishfull thinking, any way will let you all know how it goes on Sunday night.
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

its weird hearing about the snow....we have just went thru a horrible heat wave...and south australia still is 2 weeks of over 40 degree heat and were talking 45 degrees...worst weather in history ...maybe england is doing it too but with snow and winter weather
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

These are pictures of M & M last time we had some snow. Cannot get much better this time as they, together with Hector have tramples all over the back garden - unless of course more snow arrives over the next few days, as is forecast.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

they look so happy in the snow
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

OH Judy!!! Millie & Mable look BEAUTIFUL in the snow!!! I am sooooo jealous of you getting to stay in your pj's and slippers all day :mrgreen: I didn't know that it snowed over across the pond.....or was it something like the snow we got here in the South a couple of months ago??? A fluke that even the weathermen can't understand how it happened :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

No, we do get snow over here but this time it is covering the whole of The Island and it is making all roads and pavements and so on dangersous.
Hence me staying in all day. However, today I am up early and dressed! :roll:
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

Judy, I just have to tell you... MndM are absolutely beautiful. They look like snow angels.
Snow days are fun. You get to stay inyour pjs all day without feelin guilty.
Btw, how is your grandaughter doing at the animal hospital?
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Thankyou Janet - but today, the snow is melting - certainly here in Crewe. Elsewhere, there is more snow but we usually do get it lighter here.
It was a lovely day to stay in my pj's but today, I was up bright and early, washed and dressed! :lol:
Regarding Isabelle, she has left the animal hospital because she and our daughter have moved down south - out daughter to a new teaching post and Isabelle has returned to college to continue her studies so no more animal hospital stories, I am afraid. I did enjoy picking her up from work and hearing about what went on.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Well, we are now covered in snow here in Crewe, woke up this morning to find a heavy fall had happened in the night. M & M are delighted but Hector not so pleased. However, I did get up and get dressed - no more outrageous behviour today!! :roll:
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lola chow »

your soooooo lucky judy we didnt get any sooooo disappointed i was looking forward to a sprinkling so i could see lolas reaction :D :D