Rank 1

bear having a smooch

Post by kez65 »

CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: bear having a smooch

Post by CoraP. »

Bear is just so darn cute!! He really does look like a teddy bear. He looks good! :D
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

OMG he is so small and cute. How old is he supposed to be. thanks for posting the picture
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

well we first thought he was 6 years old but since seeing the vet we now think hes around 9 years..cant be sure tho. hes looking better every day
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

He is a tiny boy, isn't he? And cute as a button!!!
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

this isnt a great photo hes actually bigger than that.i think its the angle of the photo and how hes leaning on kate....thats the flopping thing he does....but only when he wants to ...
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Nice photo, but it will look better if you reduce it. Check out my How to Post a Photo sticky on how to reduce photos. It won't affect the original, and Bear will looker less grainy.
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

okie dokie..thanks for that...it took me ages to figure out how to use photo bucket....it may take a wee bit longer to make them smaller ... :D
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Easy peasy, my dear. Go to Photobucket. Click the photo to bring it up individually. Move your cursor over the picture, and a task bar will appear at the top of the photo. Click resize, and on the drop menu, select large. It will ask if you are sure (you are) amd voila.

Your photo will then fit completely in the parameters of this site, without cutting anything off. If you come right back and look at the photo, it may appear unchanged, but it has changed, and you will see that on your next visit. Good luck! I tried to help someone who posted beautiful scrap pages of their chow, and 25% of the layout was cut off. Unfortunately, this person would rather cut off his nose to spite his face, and since he dislikes me, did not take my advice. The layouts remain as posted...pity too, they were very nicely done.
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

i resized it..do i upload it again to this post like i did originally or does it do it automatically....thanks for your advice....its easy once you know how....
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

i dont know if it worked....it looks the same...its me.....anything related to technology im allergic too
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Looks the samr to me, too...you will see the same size for some reason, until you sign off and come back on...lol. It should have changed for me, though. Maybe try medium, and no, you don't need to do anything else such as reload (unless you make it too tiny by accident, I've done that).