OK, Who did it??

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

OK, Who did it??

Post by TJordan »

Which one of you stole my monster Butters and replaced him with this loveable fluffball?? He is starting to freak me out! LOL This week he has been super loveable, wanting to be touched all the time. HE is even sitting next to me in the floor (usually if one of us gets in the floor he keeps his distance, and if we get too close he gets up to move) :roll: While I am enjoying this creature I do miss my monster!! LOL
SweetPea Rocks!!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: OK, Who did it??

Post by vicster605 »

LOL!!! I sooooo LOVE The Butters :x :x He's just keepin' you on your toes Tammy :lol: :lol: Maybe he just decided to do something different, wouldn't want you to get bored with him, ya know :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

Yep I agree, he's just throwing you a curve ball there :lol: =D=
Thank you Sweatpea
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Well it's working. I keep looking at him closely to make sure there hasn't been a switch!! :shifty:

We took him down to Palo Duro Canyon last Saturday. We went down a hiking trail and when we rounded a corner we say 2 little kids (maybe 2 and 4). They took off running the other way screaming (I couldn't make out what they were saying) Their parents came running up the path to see what the problem was. Apparently the kids ran back to their parents screaming "It's a bear" over and over. So in a panic (no bears around here) they came running to see. When they saw Butters their they died laughing. Tried to explain that he was a dog not a bear. I think they had quite an adventure that day!! /:)

Perhaps his feeling are hurt that he was called a bear, so he is changing his tune! LOL
SweetPea Rocks!!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

The Butters Bear :shock: :lol: :lol: That must be it, someone switched him for the Chow you have been tryin' to get him to be since you got him....TOO LATE now you'll miss him the way he used to be /:) Maybe he's just mellowin' with age LOL!!! Nope, I don't believe it either :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

lol Butter's way to keep your mom on her toe's. Enjoy the love bug....growly grouchy one will probably be back next week... :lol:
Too funny about the kids. I get lion(Shug) and bear(Chloe) around here.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Oh no, don't let that chowy sense of humour get you - Butters is just waiting for you to be convinced he's changed and then. "POOF" he's become Mr. Aloof Chow boy again.

It's a chowy trick - I know it - don't fall for it!!!

LOL!!
Mia
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Oh I am trying not to fall for it, but he seems so sweet!!! LOL #-o I wonder how long until Monster Chow shows his face again!!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

so maybe there's hope for my Mr. N [-o|
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

He's done something that he knows you will be very mad at and so he's "butter"ing you up until you find out what it was!
ImageImageImage
Princess
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Princess »

I second chow chow mama's thoughts.... You just haven't found what he's done yet... Looks very very closely everywhere... :twisted:
ImageImage
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

TJordan wrote:Which one of you stole my monster Butters and replaced him with this loveable fluffball?? He is starting to freak me out! LOL This week he has been super loveable, wanting to be touched all the time. HE is even sitting next to me in the floor (usually if one of us gets in the floor he keeps his distance, and if we get too close he gets up to move) :roll: While I am enjoying this creature I do miss my monster!! LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: Love that Butters!=D= =D= =D=

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

And How is the Butters acting these days???? Sweet & Loving or his ol' self again??? O:)

Thanks Sweetpea!
duallypilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by duallypilot »

Seem's Mia has done the opposite. For the past 2 weeks she's been loving and in the "play with me" mode, then Saturday she's decide that everyone in the house except me needs to be growled at and ignored... We can't figure it out.
I just hope she doesn't decide that I need to be on the "Growl" list.
Enjoy it while you can.
"Here I go down the road again.. turn the page"
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Actually he is still being very loveable. It is really weird. /:) He was even nice to my brother last night, just weird. :shock:

It seems as thought Duallypilot may have found Butters personality!! LOL, please keep it as our gift to you!!

I have checked the house carefully to see what he may have done, haven't found anything yet??
SweetPea Rocks!!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Maybe the cooler weather or in our case the lower humidity??? Or maybe his hips aren't bothering him as bad lately???? Ummmm or maybe you got a NEW Butters LOL!! Now I wish I lived closer cuz I sure would love to LOVE on the Butters :inlove:

Thanks Sweetpea!