Katrina Chows in need of homes

For people/groups offering Chow Chow rescue and help.

Moderator: chowadmin

SC Chow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Katrina Chows in need of homes

Post by SC Chow »

Chows in need of a home in SC. Please e-mail me at chowcharmer@yahoo.com. I currently have a 6 month old chow mix that was rescued from a neglectful situation, a 2-3 year old red male chow from Hurricane Katrina(will need a chow hand only, it may take a few days before you can touch him, but after you gain his trust, he is a normal chow), and 2 feral chows that most likely will not be touched, they came from Hurricane Katrina also. They are getting ready to close up the temporary shelter and no one is willing to take these guys, so I offered. They will just need someone to feed and water them and let them live out the rest of their life running and playing together. Please only e-mail about them if you have a lot of land for them to run free on. I normally do not want pets to run free, but it's either this or nothing. All chows will be altered, vaccinated, heartworm tested, and microhcipped prior to adoption.
Catrina, Chow Charmer rescue, Gaffney, SC.
ralph

red chow

Post by ralph »

I may be intrested in adopting your 3 year old red chow. I lost my 10 year old red chow (rusty) feb.19 06. Have 1.5 acre fenced in yard in northern neck Va. I am retired & at home most of the time.When I get another dog it will be a red chow.Please send photos & more info.Thanks.
SC Chow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SC Chow »

HI Ralph, please e-mail me and we will discuss adoption of Hector also known around here as Grizzle. As I said before, he will definitly need to have a chow savy owner, but it can be done. he growls at me sometimes, but has never offered to bite. He just lets you know when you are making him do something he doesn't like.
chowcharmer@yahoo.com
Catrina