another one bites the dust

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

another one bites the dust

Post by janet »

so what else is new??? well lets see,hmmmmmmm oh yeah, our lovely govenor has been caught spending 4300.00 a night on a prostitute.more than once.our so called goody two shoes. he is probably resigning.
you think he was looking for campaign donations????? lmao.
just proves a couple of points again,
men cant keep it in their pants.period.
NOBODY IS PERFECT.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
chris

Re: another one bites the dust

Post by chris »

LMAO @ Janet
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Think of the cash he could have saved, if he had just used street walkers...
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

I'm wracking my brain to try to figure out what exactly would cost $4300 in such a transaction. I like to think I've got a reasonably dirty mind and a good imagination, but I just don't get it.
Sandy
Owned by Sophie
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

LOL Ciaobella!!! Get your mind out of the gutter :lol: :lol: Maybe more than one of those??? :oops: :lol: :lol:
Ain't that the truth Janet!!!! They must think they do their best thinking with their pants down if only they would do a little thinkin' BEFORE :roll: Like they think in a high powered position.....even after all the ones caught ahead them they all still think they won't get caught #-o GEEZ HELLLLO #-o

Thanks Sweetpea!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Oh and let me add the POOR WIVES.....how shameful can it get huh?? And they all have to stand there and act all faithful and forgiving....can't even imagine what gets said behind closed doors :evil:

Thanks Sweetpea!
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

We had International Women's Day on the weekend. i wonder if his wife ever heard of women's rights? Does she have to stand there looking all prissy? I'd run. I'd kick him out of the 5th Av apartment and make him force to move into the hooker's place. Maybe the high class call girl is a neighbour?

Hillary had enough balls and do her best to pave her own path into the white house.

Who uses 'call girls' anyhow, they're called something else here in Canada.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

karin we call them the same here in the states too. lol. "call girl" is a nicer way for them to be referred to.maybe because they come when ya call em.lamorotf!!!
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Well, let's look at the numbers for a second. :D

Spitzer has about 80 million, or so I hear.
Mrs. S is gonna get at least half. or 20 mil.
Let's say they have been married 30 years.
If Elliot got full first class service 365 nights a year, which is not likely,
Mrs. nets about $3650a night, so it's not that much more for professional treatment. :wink:
You could even say he was being thrifty, since the top-of-the-line ladies were charging $5500, but maybe he got a frequent customer discount. They didn't say on the news here.

Mrs. also got all her expenses covered during the contract, plus fringe benefits.

Even if you don't adjust for depreciation, it's probably still more cost effective for the Gov to rent rather than own. :D

At the very least, it's a change to see a Democrat politician using his own money to screw a willing professional, instead of their typical practice of using we taxpayers money to screw the whole public. :D Hope it's the start of a trend :lol:

OK, Spitzer is still a jackass.
Yet another Sweetpea masterpiece
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

oh but wait jerryo, he did apologize.lmfao.
on the ellen degeneres show today, she was goin off on him. she said "isnt he the one who was so against prostitution rings, shutting a couple of them down? was he just looking for the best one???" lol.
we are all having a good laugh about it at work.sad to say. and he's our govenor. what a jackass is right.
$hit i'd sleep with him for 5500.00 a night.lmaorotf!!! just kidding.
and out of curiousity, what the hell constitutes(SP) 4300.00 anyway???????????????????????
gold?? fireworks????????????????????lolol.
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

LOL Jerryo!!! Wouldn't we all like to know, Janet?? :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

janet wrote:karin we call them the same here in the states too. lol. "call girl" is a nicer way for them to be referred to.maybe because they come when ya call em.lamorotf!!!
I haven't heard that word 'call girl' since the Profumo Affair, Profumo was a conservative, he also resigned voluntarily. MacMillan resigned too feigning illness.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Canada has a different approach to the issue. The "call-persons" are refered to as "s*x-trade workers" and in some areas have unions and lobbyists. One of the recurring questions before the city council in Vancouver, a few years ago at least, was where they could set up a "safe stroll" for the street level workers, so the police could protect them and residential neighborhoods wouldn't be affected. It was strongly supported by the local women's rights groups. In Saskatoon they used to advertise heavily in the local paper, even having half-price sales sometimes! Apparently under Canadian law, commercial *Censored Word* is not illegal, but the "communication or solicitation" is, so the advertisments were VERY carefully worded. :lol:
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

the news just questioned the soon to be new govenor they asked "have you ever stepped out with a prostitute?" he replied, " no, just lobbyists". lmao.

same news channel- interviewing people who live in the hookers 3000.00 amonth apartment building.
"we had no idea this is what she did"
"its like they found osama bin laden or something the way the news is stationed outside our building"

duhhhhhh, what do they think a 22yr old high school drop out, ex drug addict does for a living to afford an apartment that costs that much???????lol.
but on the upside, the girl just got offers from penthouse and hustler for photo ops.a spokesman for hustler said he wasnt sure she would accept their offer due to all of the many offers she has received. lollollololololololol.
only in new york folks.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

My only question about all this is what female is worth all that money, you could buy a blow-up doll for $50.00 then put it out with the trash on thurdays.

In LA they are called sleazy hookers, $10.00 will get you the night.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

jerryo had the best point.
the wife is a smart cookie. she's makin about 3500.00 a night and she doesnt even have to put out.lol.
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

As reported, apartments in her building go from $3000 a month for a studio, up to $11,000 a month. She actually lives in a nicer building than the Spitzers. Aside from the magazine offers, she just made close to a million this week from people downloading her songs from a website. :roll: She will no doubt clear several million more from media offers in the next few months. Not bad for a 22 year old high school drop-out! :shock:

She is obviously better at her job than Spitzer was at his. :lol:

As for the neighbors, they probably just thought she was another goofy heiress ala Paris Hilton / Nicole Richie / Britany Spears et al. :D