well its over

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

jaxsun_12
Rank 1
Rank 1

well its over

Post by jaxsun_12 »

Me and the bf are done.. he's been cheating on me since the begining of december with some girl that he worked with in port moody. I jsut found out yesterday. so after the 1800km trip to sask. i'm leaving and taking EVERYTHING including jack black with me. that scum doesnt deserve him. since december!!! and yet he let me come all the way out here....
jaxsun_12
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: well its over

Post by jaxsun_12 »

and i just realized i should have posted this on the community board.. sorry
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I'm sorry things turned out like they did. He should have been man enough to come clean before the move. Not knowing you or the details of the situation, I will say it sounds like he moved there with you to start fresh. Admitting the betrayal is hard to do, he likely was afraid of losing you...and it happened anyway. Take care of yourself and sweet Jack. Oh, and I don't think they make forums for stuff like this, you are fine posting here.
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I'm sorry to hear your bad news. You just never know, do you? I agree, he could have told you before you went all that way. Take Jack and get out of there!!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Good Ridance (sp)!!! Not good enough for you and Black Jack....skip all the way out the door and don't look back =D=
Consider it a new beginning \:D/ Anger gets a girl a long way, so use it to your advantage ......can't stand a cheat as my dh says a lier is a cheat and a cheat is a lier =; Ain't that the truth....Give Black Jack lots of hugs and things will get better.....sorry you have to go thru this [:D]

Thanks Sweetpea!
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

I'm sorry to hear that.you will be fine,take Jack and stay strong.you can vent here any time.
take care of yourself.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

What a :twisted: I'm just glad Jack is going with you. Take care & make sure you bill him for the move back.... :twisted:
Thank you Elodie!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Cheating is one thing I have never done in my life and its never crossed my mind. Any female that I do get involved with always knows thats the last thing she ever has to worry about. Now that you are all thinking thats great, my reasons are, One is bad enough why would any guy want two or three of them.

He will most likely be calling you in a week/month, oh I made a mistake please forgive me it wasn't love, I only love you, I just had to make sure, now I know its you I want.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Jeff's right, he will be calling and probably cryin' too. Like I said before once a cheat always a cheat.....Loose the Looser, find yourself a real man, without trust you have NOTHING :wink:

Thanks Sweetpea!
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

Oh man (literally), been there done that. I agree with the new beginning attitude. So glad you have Jack. Dogs don't cheat, or ridicule, or shout, or doubt. Hopefully you can find a laugh in Jeff's one woman is enough line. Though men are a dime a dozen.
courtsey of Sweetpea
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

pfordeb wrote:Jeff's one woman is enough line. Though men are a dime a dozen.
Not all men cost a dime, some of us have more expensive taste. I expect at least one bottle of Diet Coke, which by the way is $1.29 or on sale for 99 cents. Add a hostess twinky to that then its true love so were talking a value of around $2.39. Might be cheaper though if they shop at Wal-mart.
Last edited by Jeff&Peks on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

But Jeff, heres the question??? If one woman bought you the diet coke and twinkie and was always faithful and bought you them for a length of time....on sale or not....and another one offered you one...would you take it??? :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Let's do the math. 10 cents for 12 men is the cost of .83 cents- less than a penny. They can provide their own beverages and food stuff, as well as yours, or it is on to the next fella in the dozen. Your cost? A couple dollars, because you will be going through alot of dimes to find that one shiney man-penny.
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: Nor Cal - LOL, or Wine Country as the natives call it.

Post by cheriekynb »

:lol: You guys made me laugh. :) Sorry about the cheating a$$ that is now OUT of your life. Cheating falls into the category of "emotional abuse".. abuse is abuse is abuse.

Jack Black loves you know matter what and if he humps something at least it's in FRONT of you, no secrets. LOL
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

LOL Cherie!!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Cherie that is funny!! I like Layla's idea of billing his sorry a$$ for you move back, but better yet just empty his wallet on your way out!!! :twisted:
SweetPea Rocks!!
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

whats that old song hmmmmmmm

"got along with out ya before i met ya, gonna get along with out you now".
words to live by.
stay strong, and DO NOT cave in. all the best to you. we are here for ya anytime you want to vent.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

There are lots of fish in the sea. IMO Port Moody is a much nicer place than SK anyhow. He's a two timer and will always be one. They all come back though, just like homing pigeons.

Take care of yourself and your chow, stay safe.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

janet wrote:whats that old song hmmmmmmm

"got along with out ya before i met ya, gonna get along with out you now".
words to live by.
stay strong, and DO NOT cave in. all the best to you. we are here for ya anytime you want to vent.
Sorry Janet wrong song. There's only one song appropriate for this type of situation.

Crazy, I'm crazy for feelin' so lonely
I'm crazy, crazy for feelin' so blue
I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted
And then someday, you'd leave me for somebody new

Oh crazy, for thinkin that my love could hold you,
I'm crazy for tryin and crazy for cryin,
And I'm crazy for lovin you

ImageImage
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

Sorry if we've digressed on the topic, but I have to count both those songs as favorites (as well as I Will Survive). Boom boom de yada, boom boom de yada, boom boom de yada yay.
courtsey of Sweetpea
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Owell a few heart throbing songs can't hurt anything.

My ultimate heart breaking, beer drinking, depressing song of all time and a favorate of all sleazy country bars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phJuVomE ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDmgCDuy ... re=related

Sorry, but Janet and I have a song contest going on and she isn't going to win. Back to the topic.

ImageImage
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

As for the money, don't just clean out his wallet, make sure you clean out any joint accounts before he gets to the bank!!!

As for songs:this seems more appropriate to me. In fact, I'd make it your theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OU7Nezg7Ls
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

So how are you and Jack doing?
courtsey of Sweetpea
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Another appropriate one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFymSogiUY
nobody's singing along?
another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xcWw9aktOw
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

jaxsun, i know this is way off topic with the songs, we are trying to help you feel a little better. how are you doing anyway???
it does suck big time, but with time it will get better.remember, just cause it has a head, doesnt mean it has a brain.lmao.

oh ok, one more song............
" i put my key into the side of his pretty lil souped up four wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats. took a louisville slugger to both head lights.........................guess he'll think twice before he cheats"
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image