psswrds

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

bubba
Rank 2
Rank 2

psswrds

Post by bubba »

i hate passwords ..

just had to reset my password and it wanted more letter than i wanted to give

why don't you go ahead and set the password maching to require , 10 characters 2 upper case , 2 lower case , two numbers and two characters , plus 2 more ...make every body change them every 180 days and can't use the same password twice in the last ten times .i bet i have six or seven like that

i doubt you'd hear from me much ,, small loss i guess,,,

it was in the single digits , chow stayed out all night loving it , the second day of single digits wife said , bring that poor boy in so at 1 am i was out at 9 degrees F in a flimsy robe that flapped , no shoes chasing a chow around a frozen yard ,, he thought it real funny and was just laughing as i ran around after him ,, if the neighbors saw i suppose they thought ,, there he goes again ...
at least i got my robe on some times in a sleepy daze i forget it ,,

Zhuyos mom

Re: psswrds

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Mr. B? Are you having trouble logging in? It seems you were successful this time. You PM us moderators if you need help. Gwrol and you are not leaving the site! If the welsh woman can get online :lol: , so can you!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Did you check the "log me automatically" button? Usually I have to reset passwords because I can't remember them versus having to reset after 180 days :roll:

"doubt you'd hear from me much ,, small loss i guess,,," - =; we would miss you and Gwrol terribly!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh Michael, Noooooooo!
You must not go A.W.O.L. again - we missed you and Gwrol.
We want to hear what you and the boy are doing. You have such a wonderful turn of phrase and as far as I am concerned, certainly, the site would not be the same without you.
It is annoying when you have to log in again. I have just had to do it again before posting this answer to your post and as Lou says, if this Welsh woman can do it, so can you.
Whereas you come from rural Tennessee, I come from rural Wales so we are roughly quits.
With regard to your user name - you are :-

Bubba

As far as your password is concerned are you making it too complicated. My password only has 6 letters and it gets me by.

I was amused at your 1.00 a.m. antics with The New Guy. Reminds me of my antics last night at about 1.30 a.m. - Harry, that black and white cat who came back to live with us decided to go out and fight with two rampaging tom-cats. Harry was neutered as a baby and is a bit of a girly tom-cat really - but last night he would not come in when I called him. They we heard the screaming and scrapping so I went to the front door to see what the row was about. There was all hell let lose there. Several cats screaming at each other and some very nasty fights going on. I was skipping round in my nightie trying to "coochy-coo" Harry to come in - he would not, so eventually I came in and closed the door and went back to bed. Little Thug, I did not think he had it in him.

Anyway, pleeeeeeeeze don't leave us - Pleeeeeze!

Oh! Oh! Mr. Bubba. Milly and Mabel here. We are worried. Our Mummy tells us that you might not write and say what you and Gwrol are doing and we do want to know. Please keep writing. We do want to know what your wife and the Beautiful Lady Rescue are doing. Oh! Oh! Oooooooh!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. We still do not think that Gwrol killed the Rooster. We think it was a coyote.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

We don't want any outstanding poster to disappear. I myself have enjoyed your TN posts. My IP provides me with 'security' It's secure allright requiring me to sign in every time, nuicense, nonsense. Please stay, pw'ds. are just another minor detail.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

Since the site was updated it isn't holding my 'log me in automatically' click either. Sometimes it does...but half the time I have to log in again. Not sure what's up with that.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
bubba
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by bubba »

no problem

its just when i go ove five letters i forget what it is , Ha. ha..

the password proticol i suggested is the one for Most secure sites.. .. very hard to break.. i do not worry about that here , if some one broke my password all they could do is make stupid remarks , and i do enough of that myself..
there are many who will not even make a remark if the have to make up a user name ,that must be accepted by the forum software.. thats why i think it is very good to have one segment that is open to anyone with out becoming a member..

some chow owners are as wary as some chows are and they should not be excluded..

Post by Guest »

I am trying to post as a guest
sit_by_the_beach (Karin)
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

bubba wrote:no problem

its just when i go ove five letters i forget what it is , Ha. ha..

the password proticol i suggested is the one for Most secure sites.. .. very hard to break.. i do not worry about that here , if some one broke my password all they could do is make stupid remarks , and i do enough of that myself..
there are many who will not even make a remark if the have to make up a user name ,that must be accepted by the forum software.. thats why i think it is very good to have one segment that is open to anyone with out becoming a member..

some chow owners are as wary as some chows are and they should not be excluded..
No need for a new poster to use a username, any outsider can read the posts without a username and are able to post as a guest. A yahoo group about chows I joined some years ago required username, log in every time. If I didn't post for a while, membership was cancelled. I received an email that no lurking is allowed and I need to post occasionally, which I thought was dumb, why post when I had nothing to contribute? I found that Yahoo group very intimidating. When my aging chow became very ill practically overnight on a weekend, I was not able to ask for advice. I didn't know about this forum at that time.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

bubba wrote: at least i got my robe on some times in a sleepy daze i forget it ,,

Please tell your wife to have the videocamera ready!!!!!! :D
Bella Nonna
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bella Nonna »

Where do I go to change my password? I can't find where the personal information is.
Help.....Please....
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Go to User Control Panel, then Profile, then Edit account settings...you can reset your PW there.
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh