Hey Auddymay

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hey Auddymay

Post by Dogdad »

Per your request, I am sending more snow. Is 5 inches enough???? The kids and furkids have been playing all day in it. Maxwell had to come in because his feet got all crusted up. We have 20 inches of snow so I had to shovel paths all over the yard. Yoshi enjoys patrolling the path.
David
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Send about 3 inches my way please.
ImageImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

This was us yesterday. Sorry some are blurry, Lily had a major zoomie...hehe. It was supposed to snow 6 inches last night. Not one flake.

At noon, the snow started in earnest. This is the same scene as above. The mud and puddles are still there, but frozen now, under the snow...

Pip did 10 minutes and was ready to come in...

When I asked Lily to come in, she would just plop down. When she finally came in, she had multiple snowballs on the feathering of all four legs...lol.
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

Great pictures!
courtsey of Sweetpea
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am so glad you got the snow I sent you should have told me to send it earlier. :lol: Chow chow momma, I will try to send some snow your way too but you know how Auddymay is she wants it all. :lol:
David
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

How far north are you in Indiana? You should be getting some, as I have passed a bunch east and south...
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Pouring rain here :( :(

Karin
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

Wow some great action shots there! We had an inch or so yesterday - bad enough shovelling that let alone 20 inches :shock:
coleywoley
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by coleywoley »

We had flurries like a week ago...sad pathetic little flurries. Today it has been constant rain though...if only it were cold enough :(

Thank you so much sweetpea you are wonderful!!!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Love the snow pictures. Lily doesn't look she would be coming in soon :lol:
It's cold here but not extremely cold. It was suppose to rain some but it didn't do much. The early morning temps get into in the upper 20's and lower 30's. The lower the temps - the more high energy Shiloh & Mr. N get :shock:
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

Gracie and Princess need some sent to us. We miss all the good snows. If we are lucky we'll get one or two decent ones then the next day its melting away. Most people dont bother shoveling their driveways or sidewalks, why bother, it'll all melt the next day. We need some snow here.
enchantedonyx
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by enchantedonyx »

Hey! Send some of that snow down to West Virginia. Been in the 50s all week here.

Yes, you saw that right, I'm a West Virginian now! :roll: Definitely missing the Snow Belt and northeastern Ohio.
~Renae
<br>

Banner thanks to Wildthings. Sizing thanks to Sweetpea.
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Ok that's not fare! I want snow not rain and summer weather! :? I mean I can go stand outside in shorts and a tank top... So not right.... :(

No snow is gonna make it down here. We had some weak little flurries a week or so ago but that's it.

Tippsy isn't amussed either. :lol:

Love the pics Auddymay!

Jess
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

We are actually "warmish" here....high 30's and 40's. Had some rain last night and of course Cheyenne had to step in every puddle that was out there when we walked. JR manages to skirt them.
However, since you guys have so much snow...it should be coming my way soon and then of course my two should be in 7th heaven, especially the round "orange" fluffball...give her snow, rain whatever and she loves it!

Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Wonderful pictures Auddymay. :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Oh, just look at all that snow. And, look at those chowy snow babies! Adorable!
Mia
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

There is an oft used phrase we have in Michigan (and other states do as well). It is appropriate for us right now.
It is, if you don't like the weather in Michigan, wait 5 minutes. We were in the high teens, low 20's last week,
this week we have 60 degrees and thunderstorms. Our snow is gone, save the man-made snow banks. All the
water has absorbed as well, so it isn't messy, which would be de rigeur.

nuke

Post by nuke »

Here in Phoenix Arizona, we have a high of 58, lows in the 30's.

Last week, lows in the low 20's.

Desert life is fun.
Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

Last week 30 during the day and 12 at night,today it was 71 and won't go below 45.Might open the pool next week ! :D
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

It's a warm 15 C or 55 F Snow has melted, it's raining. No ice fishing this winter, the lake ice is melting rapidly
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

puddinglove
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by puddinglove »

It reached 80 degrees F in Austin and Dallas yesterday!!!! Tonight it's going to be about 40 degrees F!!! Someone is playing with the thermostat. :wink:
midnightstars
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by midnightstars »

That's just like here in Buffalo the high was 66 today what snow. Ever since the Blizzard of 77 a lot of people think we get buried in it every year. Though a couple years back we got hit right after Christmas and had 7 feet of snow within 2 days I had to shovel tunnels for the dogs. They had to call in the national guard to dig us out. And last year we had the freak ice storm were most people lost power for 1 to 2 weeks. I didn't lose mine so I had everybody at my house for awhile,
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

This weather stuff has me confused, 49 in Malibu with fires and floods yet 66 in buffilo with snow storms and 55 in toranto with Ice.

As the Doors once said "This is the End"
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

LOL...Buffalo has no snow. They said what snow, not with snow. Wisconsin even had some tornadoes the other day!

Post by Guest »

Well here in Cleveland, Ohio...the home of snow and more snow.....we had almost 70 degree weather today and yesterday was almost as high...it was really nice.
We even had an earthquake about 20 miles from here where we have an epicenter.
But my two chowdren will have all of their snow back this weekend it looks like.

Jeff...you can bring on the Doors anytime in m music world.

Sharon