Wow what a change

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Chunky Monkey

Wow what a change

Post by Chunky Monkey »

O my word, I have not been on this site in ages, I thought I would do a quick pop by and see how all of my chow lovers were doing!!!

This looks great, I hope all are pleased with the new look.

Quick update on Chico he has been doing much better now in regards to his old habit of throwing up when we left and is very very excited about the arrival of the new baby.

He wanted to say a big Chow Hello to M & M, Peeko, spumky, ming, mai tai and all the other beautiful chows that are too numerous to name.

Hope you are all having a wonderful spring...

Anita and Chico :P
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Hello Anita. I am glad Chico has settled down and this site is excellent isn't it.
Spring is good - bit rainy today on The Island, but what the hell - it must get better (mustn't it!) :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

Judy Fox wrote:Hello Anita. I am glad Chico has settled down and this site is excellent isn't it.
Spring is good - bit rainy today on The Island, but what the hell - it must get better (mustn't it!) :D
Judy, that's what we tell ourselves here in Alberta. We actually have a saying that goes "if you don't like the weather in Alberta, just wait a few minutes...it'll change!" From cool, cloudy & rainy to bright, warm & sunny in a matter of hours. Spring; ya gotta luv it! :D