Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Happy Thanksgiving everychow and everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm giving Special a special meal by adding some Solid Gold canned food to his kibble. :D
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
Boggled
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Boggled »

Happy Thanksgiving! :D
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Happy ThanksGiving,

A year ago I was still morning the loss of Otono. A year later I am blessed with 2 wonderful furkids. I am truly thankful this year.

David
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Thanksgiving dinner here consists of turkey breast and lots of vegetables. Brandon will get some of the white turkey meat, but I doubt he'll care for the vegetables. I'll probably have to give him some cheese with his turkey!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I bet he will love a little bit of turkey and the cheese.
M & M love a little veg with their turkey and kibble at Christmas.
Have a lovely meal everyone. :D

We flew and Stars and Stripes for you today - it has been hauled down now though, even though your day might just have started! :roll:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to our American Friends. I hope you all have a great day! Eat some turkey and stuffing for me, I won't be getting any until Christmas :lol: .
Boogie and Linda
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boogie and Linda »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!

Boogie, Teddie, and Fozzie are all recovering from their hard night of Gotcha Day partying last night. :biggergrin: I think they will take it easy today.
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Happy Thanksgiving every one. We had our Thanksgiving October 8th, same day as Columbus Day. I was invited by neighbours and we had broccoli soup, roast leg of lamb, potatoes, spaghetti squash and pie for desert. My son was in Calabassas, CA. First time ever that we didn't spend Thanksgiving together. His CA friends didn't know it was Canadian Thanksgiving.
Karin
Last edited by sit_by_the_beach on Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Happy thanksgiving to the US chow families! :D
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
newguy18
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by newguy18 »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :D :D
Image:Thanks Sweetpea!
Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.
debraschow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by debraschow »

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian, Great Britan, France, South African, Singapore, Western and Eastern Australia,and Phillipino Friends. I probably missed someone, I just think it is really wonderful that we are all linked by our chow chows!!!
Debra: Hobo and Milo's Mom
Banner by Sweetpea!
precious's mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by precious's mom »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The past year has been quite a challenge for me personally; however, I can truly see how very blessed I am! I am so very happy for the amazing 15 years that I was blessed and honored to be Precious's mom! And now getting to celebrate Naomi's first Thanksgiving!

My family and friends have provided enocouragement, love, prays and a shoulder to cry on when needed. But knew how to have fun with me when I needed that too.

AND OF COURSE, the blessing I have to call you all friends. Your love, support, words of encouragement and all the things that you do to make me smile could never be expressed adequately in a post to you............just know that I am thankful for you all and this web site!!!

With a sincerely thankful heart, much love and great a big hug! [:D] :x [:D] :x [:D]
Missi

created by the AMAZINGLY TALENTED sweetpea
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

I'm thankful Sullivan is
still doing alright and
that I did meet all of
you in cyberspace, if
not in person.
courtsey of Sweetpea
mikkabear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by mikkabear »

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Hope it is safe and happy!
Natasha
and
Cue
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Gobble, Gobble!

We have just returned from my cousin's who hosts Thanksgiving for our family every year. Today, I brought something special. I made and brought Bama's Vinegar Pie (an ol' family recipe of hers) and it was a HIT!! So, thank you Bama! I would also like to say how grateful I am to Terry (chowadmin) for providing us an extended chow-family!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American chow members
and Thanks for giving us Happy wishes to all our other members from all over the rest of the world.

And of course "Thanks" to our wonderful Chows who "give" us unconditional love and "happiness!"

Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Today is Black Friday in the US? Some of my friends left for Niagara Falls,NY to shop for bargains. I didn't feel like getting up at 3 am.
Karin
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

I'm with you Karin! I dont care how great the bargain is, its not worth it to me to fight the crowds. Its like the Boxing Day sales here, I went a few times to West Edmonton Mall for these and I will never and I mean NEVER do it again. :lol:
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Busloads of people went across the border today. They'll shop till they drop and if the C$ drops some more, no more shopping in the USA
Karin
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

coleywoley
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by coleywoley »

I didn't go shopping today. I was amazed though to see that some of the stores started there sales at 4 am. It used to be everything got going at 6- pure craziness.

Thank you so much sweetpea you are wonderful!!!
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

I hadn't planned on shopping, but my former assistant called and said she was going to our favorite store. So, as usual, any excuse to procrastinate studying and I went.

It's this huge discount store called Gabriel Brothers that is in many places, I think just in the Eastern half of the states? Anyway, it was about an 1-1/2 hour drive for me so I didn't get there until 1:00, and it was not any more crowded than it typically is.

People go to those "doorbuster" things at 4:00 am because they have good deals. That same friend was up then anyway (she has a ton of animals, including many horses she boards, so they probably all do weigh, way over a ton). She went to Kohls first but the line to check out was all the way around the store. She did get a flat screen TV somewhere for $150. Forrest and I did that a couple years, but it's not worth it to me. One year, I just bought a pair of socks. On the news I heard sales were way down.
courtsey of Sweetpea
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

I did all my Christmas shopping in the sales :D Took me an hour to actually pay in one shop but it's all done!!!! Woohoo!
Thank you Elodie!
coleywoley
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by coleywoley »

this is the first year i haven't gone-i normally go and end up buying very few christmas presents but lots of great stuff for around the house and for myself-shameful but its the only time i get too.

Thank you so much sweetpea you are wonderful!!!