New site

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff

New site

Post by Jeff »

I like the banner
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Is the Banner the strip at the top with the pictures of the Chow Chows - if so I think it is beautiful. :?:

p.s. I love these Emoticons. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Banner

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Yep, the banner is the picture at the top.
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble finding the post, i seem to be looking all over the place just to read one opinion and the responses.
chowadmin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by chowadmin »

The forum will grow a lot more once more people realize that chowchow.org is back up and running. It used to get over 2000+ unique visitors a day, before it broke. I hope it can get back to that and more over time.
Best regards,

ChowChow.org Administrator

Join the ChowChow.org Facebook Fan Page and follow on Twitter @chowchoworg
kingalls

Understanding this sitet

Post by kingalls »

Hi Everyone,
I am still trying to navigate intelligently through this site. I am finding posts here and there. I'm guessing because we are all trying to figure it out. My guess is that the Community discussions may be more of the non-specific topics and that is where many of us will post. I'm a little confused about how we might post new topics versus posting replies. At some point, I hope to figure out how to post a picture but for now, I'm pretty much checking out all the different categories and checking everyone's topics.
This so so great that this site will go on!!
Karen

Post by Guest »

Jeff, Milly, Mabel and I are getting used to navigating round this site. I think it is just a matter of practice. It is nice to read a few new names - we will be glad to see all the others.
Have you heard any thing of Joanna, (Pumpkin,s Mum). Last I heard, she and her husband were coming over to live in South Wales. I must send her an e-mail and see if she has landed.
Love and snuggles to the Queen of Attitude, Pekoe.