intro, and need a little help

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

intro, and need a little help

Post by Guest »

I found this site the other day and think it's really neat! I am 23, and live in southern Washington in the USA. I adopted my Kayla back in January from the local animal shelter (It was so undignified for her to be caged next to all those Labs! :wink: ) Kayla is 4 and such a lovey! She is very well behaved and such a smarty pants :) She has two fur siblings which are fat cats who tolerate her, but don't always appreciate when she hassles them to play play play lol.I have a three year old daughter who loves Kayla to peices, and Kayla has been great with her too, they are great friends. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, and say hello. :) I tried to register but I never recieved the email so when I try to login it tells me its an inactive account? or something like that. Help?!
-Shann&Kayla

ADMIN EDIT: Fixed link and image code.
Shan&Kayla
Rank 0
Rank 0

ok I reregistered and it worked this time

Post by Shan&Kayla »

So now I hope I can make some new online friends here:)
-Shann
kingalls

Kayla

Post by kingalls »

Hello Kayla,
My name is Shiloh. Mom and Dad said we look alike! I have a black muzzle with the tan body and a very white tail and breeches. I love water - do you? I have a kiddie pool that I love to jump into at least once a day - even now when it's cold. As soon as Mom figures out how to post my picture you will see how we look very similar.
Welcome to this site, there are so many great Chows, Chowlings, and their parents.

Shiloh
Shan&Kayla
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Shan&Kayla »

Shiloh, nice to meet you! Since my mom has only had me since january, she doesnt know if I will jump into the kid pool...I sure didnt like the hose-and all this rain is a little annoying when I go outside for my potty breaks! But I will probably jump into the pool this summer when it gets hot! I am looking forward to seeing your picture :) My mom uses http://www.glowfoto.com to post pics of me!
-Kayla