I've been AWOL again

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

I've been AWOL again

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Ugh, sorry I haven't been on in a while everyone. Things got so hectic around here with work and trying to prepare thinsg for the holidays! :D I'm going to try to catch up on reading and posting in the next couple of days, but in case I don't get to get online much, I hope you all have a very, very happy holiday season. Hugs to you all and of course, all the chowdren! :D Like Cindy and Kodi said, you're all such a blessing!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Like they say on Mayberry, Happy Holidays to you and yours also. Maryland just sounds like a great Christmas, Tree's and snow.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Special Dark,

Hugs and slurps to you and your family!

JR and Cheyenne
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Well, I think I'm really back this time, as soon as I typed this post, I encountered major computer issues but I think I just fixed them (knock on wood), so hopefully I'm really back now because I missed you all!! :D

Jeff, that would be the usual case in Maryland, but this year we haven't had a single snowflake yet. :(

Hugs and slurps to JR and Cheyenne and your family from little me, Special D.

Hope everyone had a great holidays!