Thank you to my ChowChow friends

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Thank you to my ChowChow friends

Post by Rory's Dad »

Have a decision to make on a new Chow pup. I love having some experience with the breed and being able to respond to the questions that are posted on this site.

In this case I took my own questions off the board and asked for some insight directly to a few persons I knew would have meaningful feedback. You did not disappoint, so thank you Drewbear, Cindy J, and 612Guy for taking the time to respond to my inquiries. It means a lot and has really been helpful. Not sure I made a decision, but you guys/gal are really great.

Thanks again for making this a great community. People sharing their experience, and having resources like you all is really what makes this site worthwhile.
Cindy J
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Thank you to my ChowChow friends

Post by Cindy J »

I am very excited for you and can hardly wait to see your new addition!
CH Dreamland's Intrepid Spirit ~ Chance
Dreamland's Dancing in the Storm ~ Raine
Dreamland's Calling All Angels ~ Skye
612guy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 612guy »

I don't know if I helped that much but can tell it would be a hard decision. I'm sure you will make the right choice and am too looking forward to it.

Brutus
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rory's Dad »

Have now seen photos of the smooth and he is an absolute beauty. Still waiting to see the rough, but boy I am really have a change of heart. Didn't think i would be favorable to the smooth.

I can't share the photos that I have seen as yet, but I suspect a decision is soon to come.

Thanks again for your input. And yes 612 your input was helpful.