Chow Chow lover's plush - would you vote?

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

wainford
Rank 0
Rank 0

Chow Chow lover's plush - would you vote?

Post by wainford »

Greetings everyone!

It was thanks to some wonderful people on this site, and especially thanks to Sojourner11 who helped with transport, that my husband and I were able to rescue our chow boy from a kill shelter in Rome, GA (link to discussion from 2008). It’s been over five years and Dexter still rules the home place!

Like many other chow lovers I’m susceptible to falling for chow memorabilia and especially plush toys. But there just aren’t many plush toys out there that do the breed justice. I recently discovered Squishables, which are furry, round plush toys and thought a Chow Chow would make a perfect Squish :idea:. The Squishable site allows anyone to submit a design, so I did my best to come up with one. Designs are selected for production based on high votes. Would you consider voting to have a Chow Chow Squishable made?

Although I realize that it is doubtful that my Chubby Chow Chow design will win, if it does, I will donate the winnings (either $250 or $500) to support the chowchow.org website or any chow rescue situation/organization in need.

I hope this doesn’t seem like shameless self-promotion or solicitation. I don’t mean it as such. I just want to see an adorable Chow Chow plush toy made available for chow lovers like myself. Please consider voting if you agree.

There are actually four chow chow designs in the running, including my Squishable Chubby Chow Chow. Honestly, I’d be happy with any of them! I want a chow chow plush toy more than I want to win, so I rated them all 5 in hopes that one of them will garner the required 3.9 minimum rating to stand a chance of getting made. Voting in this round ends at 11:59 PM on Friday, May 30, 2014.

Thanks, everyone!
Sam
ibell
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Chow Chow lover's plush - would you vote?

Post by ibell »

OMG YES I would totally get one lol!
wainford
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Chow Chow lover's plush - would you vote?

Post by wainford »

Thanks for the support! :)