Sad News. Jeff (Jeff and Peks)

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Ron and Ziggy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Sad News. Jeff (Jeff and Peks)

Post by Ron and Ziggy »

I am Jeff's friend, Ron, from the other Chow forum. I just learned that Jeff has passed away. I know he spent many years on this forum and that many people have known him here. Please keep his family in your thoughts.
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Sad News. Jeff (Jeff and Peks)

Post by reddog »

Hi Ron,

So sorry to hear of Jeff passing away. Please accept my deepest sympathy and pass it onto his family. Even though he is physically gone, he will always hold a special place, as a friend, in your life.

You are in my thoughts and prayers

Take care

Pam
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

I'm so sorry to hear the news. For those of you that weren't fortunate enough to know Jeff (and Pekoe) you really missed a character. Jeff loved Pekoe so much and truly loved the breed. He was responsible for saving so many chows and donating tons of money to help others rescue them. The world is missing a really good man today but we know that JeffandPeks are once again together as they should be.
“No one appreciates the special genius of your conversation like a dog does”...Christopher Morley
chow4life
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chow4life »

Hi Ron,
I am saddened to hear of Jeff's passing. My condolences to you for losing a friend. Please pass my condolences to Jeff's family.
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

Oh wow, I just re requested my password for the other site so could pass best wishes onto Jeff and haven't been back online since :( My sincere condolences to Jeffs family and friends, he is back with his beloved Pekoe again xxx
Thank you Sweatpea
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

My sincere condolences to Jeff's family and friends. Shocked to hear this sad news. Jeff will be with his beloved Pekoe again.
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

I am so sorry to hear this. I didn't know Jeff but I had read a lot of his posts and he seemed like a real character, my condolences to his family.
Ron and Ziggy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Ron and Ziggy »

Jeff really was something. He was a member here for many years and he gave a lot to the community and helped many Chows. Even though he stopped posting on this site back in 2009, he still accounts for almost 5% of all the posts in this forum.

His handle here was Jeff&Peks. I have been looking at some of his old posts from over the years and have been really missing him.

http://forum.chowchow.org/memberlist.ph ... rofile&u=9
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I am so sorry to hear the sad news.
Jeff was a character and so was Pekoe.
Please pass on my good wishes to his family.

"Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord."
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
applebear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by applebear »

I didn't know Jeff, but I can tell many cared about him. So sorry and my condolences to his family and friends.