Happy 4th July!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Happy 4th July!

Post by Judy Fox »

To all the chow chows and their owners over The Pond - Have a lovely day. \:D/ \:D/ **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **==
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
chunkymonkeys
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Happy 4th July!

Post by chunkymonkeys »

Thank you! :D
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

From the Colonies. This Fourth of July was a relatively quite one, without the usual heavy ordinance being set off by the neighbors. I stayed with my two Chows Abby and Zoey to comfort them if they became frightened by the explosions. So we had a peaceful evening and watched the fireworks on the local news without all the bother of the crowds at the village celebration. Abby and Zoey ended the evening with a visit to their favorite spots in the backyard, then retiring to their pillows. :-$ O:) :)
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Sounds good! =D= =D=
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Thank you Judy!

It was finally a nice summer day here in Western Pennsylvania. I spent most of the day vamping my flower beds a/k/a weeding, trimming and thinning out plants. We’ve had a number of heavy storms for the past week and a half and the weather hasn’t been conducive for working outside. Whitby enjoyed herself just lounging in the yard and roping me into a few extra walks around the neighborhood. Some of the walks were cut short thanks to firecrackers being set off here and there.

My Chloe, who passed away about roughly 2 years ago, was terrified of storms and fireworks. I think her spirit has been whispering in Whitby’s ear. With the crazy storms we’ve been having and currently people setting off fireworks - Whitby has been coming upstairs to where I am more often at night and spends most of the night sleeping near my bedroom doorway. I don’t mind. I enjoy hearing her snore! :) Up until about a couple of months ago she rarely came upstairs.