Please vote for Wiston

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Swerve
Rank 1
Rank 1

Please vote for Wiston

Post by Swerve »

Hi all,

havent logged in for a while but Winston is doing well. He's 4 years old and getting along great with our 15 month old son.

These two love each other, Winston will let James ride him like a horse, pull his ears, James will get down and kiss Wiston all great.

Anyhow in Australia we have a big walk each year for the pound organisation RSPCA. Winston is entered in a comp on Facebook and currently running 4th out of 157 entries. Could people please vote for Winston and lets get the CHOW as the winner :)

Photos of winston in his doggies thread

http://forum.chowchow.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14263

Anyhow if those Facebook members could click on Winston photo (make sure under "Hanrob Pet Hotel page") and like him it would be appriciated.

stephen.colyer AT ap.att.com if you want to say hello

https://www.facebook.com/stephen.colyer ... =1&theater
RIP Duff, 01/12/1999- 24/10/2011
Winston, 15/04/2009 - current
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Please vote for Wiston

Post by wokman »

Minnie Mouse once said "If you do not have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all." [-X
With all respect to Minnie I must spoil the fun by first saying letting your son ride Winston like a horse could injure his back no matter how strong you think he is. Also voting for Winston because he is a Chow seems unfair to the other contestants, even though we all know, Chows always deserve first place. :wink:
Swerve
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Swerve »

Wokman,

It's not something I encourage but it was a great testimate to Winston and Chows :) Winston was laying down, and James my 13 month old at the time just straddled him and was enjoying himself (Winston still laying down) Winston didnt bat an eyelid, untill we quickly got James off as he was getting to rough.

The comp is a facebook comp and designed to share and get as many like, end of the day it's advertising for the Pet Accomodation company and thats how it works. Yep sure I trying to get extra votes, vut I;m getting them extra advertising :) Winston was running 4th today and still 30 votes behind the leader :(

Currently leader is at 105, Winston was about 70.

Steve
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

Steve. Details can be important, thanks for keeping your Chow safe from your Son James as he explores his world. :D
GOOD LUCK Winston in your advertising campaign. =D= Wokman #-o
Swerve
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Swerve »

Yeah all good, just amased every day how patient Winston (chow) is with James (human). I truely believe Winston will look after James and be a good Chow brother to him.