Leo Celebrates

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Leo Celebrates

Post by wokman »

Last Friday Leo my Senior Male Chow went to his Veterinarian for an Ultra Sound check-up on his Gall Bladder.
Leo has a history of "sludge" in his Bladder from the Liver. He is on a Liver cleanser supplement called Denamarin.
The Veterinarian told me to fast him and not let him spend too many pennies before he comes in so they can tell the organs apart. When I returned to pick him up the office was having a second Anniversary celebration, offering human treats for the Pet Owners. When Leo was brought out, the Technician said during the belly shaving he popped his cork and let his Champagne flow in what they thought would be a never ending stream. Poor Guy, it must have been the fear of the unknown, even though he had been through it before. He was given a second shower by the Technicians to remove his cologne which for him would have enforced his position of top Dog in the Pac.
I give him much more attention now since I can see him becoming more Puppy like now. His long time companion Miss Zoey attends to him by cleaning around his mouth after meals. Miss Abby, the new Chow adores Mr. Leo just as the late Kamie Mammie did. :D