Chow magnet stolen

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Chow magnet stolen

Post by chowpups »

I bought a chow sticker(magnet) this past summer, one that reminded me of my Nikki and I had it on the back of my SUV and even though I dont have a chow at the moment I still displayed my love for chows proudly! Plus my Grandson loved the sticker and at one point wanted it for his Moms car but decided No , Me- Mom needs it!! anyway someone stole it off my car in the shopping center yesterday!! it funny but I looked at that sticker everyday and just smiled cause Nikki loved riding in the car ,my grandson named my car the Nikki mobile cause she was always with me! Iam so mad it's not that it cost much but it meant a lot to me!
Theo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Chow magnet stolen

Post by Theo »

Why? People are so cruel. Someone stole a Baltimore Ravens sticker off my son's car. No regard for other's property. I have resorted to window decals! Sorry and take care!! Xo
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I'm sorry to hear that Nancy! I worry about people stealing my chow and pom magnets on my car, well, not so much the chow one anymore. :lol: It's melted itself to my car. :lol: I use to have an Achmed the dead terrorist magnet on my car that a friend got me and someone stole it a couple weeks after I got it. :? Infuriated me, and still does... People don't have any regard for anyone else's stuff. :?
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Yeah, Jess I too always thought someone would try to take it but there aren't alot of chows in this neck of the woods so I felt that no one would want it..Anyway I just had to vent and I don't know where else I know you guys would understand.. Now Iam determined to plaster one of those huge chow decals across the back of the window. I saw one that actually looks like a chow looking out at you.. I only wish I could find a decal that would growl and show its teeth if they got close.. LOL
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

That's terrible Nancy, so many people seem to have no respect for other people's property these days. It seems like such a strange thing to steal. I would love to find a chow decal for my car, chow stuff seems to be impossible to find around here, think I want one of those decals that look like a chow looking out of the window, where did you find that?
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Just reading your post really ruffled my fur! Jess hit the nail on the head – some people just don’t respect other people’s property. Sad to say some people, and mostly kids now a-days, aren’t taught any better.

I know somewhat as to how you feel. My girlfriend gave me a large (3’) concrete gnome, depicting a lumberjack, for Christmas several years ago. Her husband brought it to my home and sat it beside my front door the day after Christmas. It was there until Palm Sunday. I left to run a few errands in the morning and was gone about an hour. Henry (the gnome) was gone when I got home. I was furious! :-x I called the police station and told the officer I wanted to report a “gnome-napping”. I bet that got a lot of laughs at the station. Henry was never found. I hope whoever stole him got a hernia because Henry was h-e-a-v-y!!

I like the description of the decal that looks like a chow looking out at you. If you find one let us know as I’m sure some of us here might like to get one. As for growling decal – nothing beats having your furbaby on the back seat and as you’re walking towards your vehicle you see people looking in the window and the “barking alarm” goes off. :lol:
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

chowpups wrote:Yeah, Jess I too always thought someone would try to take it but there aren't alot of chows in this neck of the woods so I felt that no one would want it..Anyway I just had to vent and I don't know where else I know you guys would understand.. Now Iam determined to plaster one of those huge chow decals across the back of the window. I saw one that actually looks like a chow looking out at you.. I only wish I could find a decal that would growl and show its teeth if they got close.. LOL
I wouldn't think there would be too many people trying since so few people do have chows or even appreciate the breed,bbut ya just never know about people these days...

I want one of the ones that looks like a chow looking out at you. :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix