I love...

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

I love...

Post by TyChowgirl »

the feeling of a clean chow chow! Tiberius plays with his friends a lot and gets all slobbered up and dirty when outside. Despite the brushing, he still feels kinda grimy after a while and his fur gets chunky even after a brushing. So he got a bath yesterday and feels so soft and clean. Doesn't smell too bad either :)
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: I love...

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I do too! :lol: Dixie and Jasper tend to get a bath every other week to get them clean from all the rolling and wrestling in the dirt they do. And they slobber all over eachother. :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

Ty gets one about once a month. I prolonged it this time because I didn't want to deal with mud in the bathroom I just cleaned...and I was going to take him to the pet resort to do it...but then I didn't want to get soaked there and have to drive back in it. So I just gave up and did it at home...and it was worth it lol.
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

:lol: I did that with Jazz this last time. He hasn't had one since October, but he's getting one this week. :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by cherriemater »

With all the snow we've had and the fact that the boys love ROLLING around in it, our bath time have been severely extended. Good heavens, I don't think we've given them an actual bath in, ohhhh, maybe since September!!! They don't enjoy mud too much, THANK GOODNESS, so it's just a matter of smell. Good boy, Leo! Good boy, Max!!!
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)