I've had it!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

I've had it!

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I have HAD it with my mom's stupid yorkie! I have had 5 incidents with him today!

First, this morning when I got up and brought my crew down to take them out to potty and Max firstly jumped Todd and I had to yank Todd up by his leash (thank God he was wearing his harness) as I kicked Max off of him to keep him from getting hurt, and then he went after Jazz! He jumped up and grabbed Jazz by the ear! To which Jazz responded by flopping on the floor and crying out in pain! :evil: :cry: Again I kicked Max off, told my mom to do something with her d@#% dog, and hurried everybody out the door....

Second, I had just bathed Li'l Bit and brought her down stairs, wrapped in a towel, and Max came charging at me from the family room growling and barking at me! He jumped up snapping at me and bit my stomach breaking the skin (and ripped a hole in my favorite t-shirt as he was falling)! :evil:

Third was after I bathed Todd.... I brought him down, again, wrapped in a towel to get him a treat to give him when I put him in his kennel and Max came charging after me as I was carrying Todd towards the stairs to go back to my room and Max bit me in the back of the leg! If I hadn't been wearing thick blue jeans, I have no doubt he would have broke the skin again!

And finally, tonight my phone fell off the recliner I was sitting in and went under it, so I got on the floor to get it, and Max came up behind me and bit my foot! I'm so sick of living with this crap! I've dealt with him attacking ME for the 8 years we've had him! He's why me and my dogs spend MOST of our time either in my room, in the basement, or outside! Jazz respects him and Todd's terrified of him! And the crap of it is, he isn't like this when my mom's not home! He gets along GREAT with ALL the other dogs unless my mom's home! And yet my mom doesn't see that there's a problem and it makes me so mad!

Sorry, I just need somewhere to vent, and I know y'all will understand...
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Re: I've had it!

Post by Victory »

Sounds like he is over protective of your mom, and she doesn't think it's a problem because of his size. Too bad she doesn't get that she needs to step in and be his boss, it would calm him, be better for his health etc. And certainly better for everyone elses health and peace of mind.

I'm glad you have a place to come to scream and yell. It is an un-fair situation. How does he get along with Dixie? Or don't you let them interact?
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

He IS WAY over protective of my mom... And I've told her multiple times that if she would be his boss (and would have actually set boundaries for him when he was a puppy) he wouldn't be this way. I've even had her watch episodes It's Me or The Dog and The Dog Whispered where dogs were just like him and she still doesn't see the problem.....

Thanks Victory. I'm glad I can come here and talk about these things too, there's no one around here (home) who gets it.... And it's beyond unfair.... He goes after anyone and everyone who walks through the door and it infuriates me. :? But he actually respects Dixie. He went after her because she had a toy and she pinned him (she's really intolerant of dogs being aggressive towards her) and now, he'll bark at her but keep his distance.
Jess
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Ugh! Now, my mom has irritated me more with her stupid dog....

I was just outside grooming Jazz, and she brings Max and Li'l Bit out on their stupid flexi leads and let Max come up to Jazz.... Max grabbed Jazz by the tail and started shaking it viciously! Jazz turned around, growled and snapped at him. Which I don't blame him, I'd do the same if the rat did that to me... Max let go and ran back to my mom.... And now she's threatening to "get rid" of Jazz because he was defending himself! :evil: I'm so furious right now I can't even see straight!
Jess
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh Dear! Count to ten Jess - and put your specs on. :shock:
Don't know what to suggest. :?
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)