Meet Diesel!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

diesel
Rank 0
Rank 0

Meet Diesel!

Post by diesel »

Let me be the first to say, after we broke through this little mans shell he isadorable.
We got him yesterday and he is a dear, traveled to lowes to a roadside call ( we are mechanics)

He is 4 1/2 months old. We adopted him down here. Not to sure about breeding but mom and pop are registered akc.

Its is my first rodeo with chow chows, did about a week of reading. The other half has owned a good many of the beautiful breed.

Any personalized tips? What's the best way to groom them? And the utensils too. Anything! :) its good hearing things from real people.

Sorry for the blurry pic and the messy car! But hubs is driving and i wanted to show y'all him.

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Re: Meet Diesel!

Post by Judy Fox »

He looks beautiful - tired and probably waiting to get somewhere - but beautiful. :D
Look forward to hearing more about him. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Sarahloo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sarahloo »

Diesel is beautiful!
But you know that he is not a purebred Chow, right? One of his akc registered parents must have been a Golden Retriever!
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ursa's daddy »

He is cute. My two just love to ride in the van. Be ready to brush him a lot, but you will probably like to do so, and I just do short sessions every few days.
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Pinoy51 »

Very cute,
I like the mix of cream Chow and most likely Golden Retriever.
How is he doing in terms of obedience, the goldy should nicely balance the " I heard you..." mentality of the Chow ?
Best regards
Pinoy51
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by cherriemater »

Well, HELLO THERE Diesel! You are just as sweet as you can be! How nice of you to find a warm, loving home. Good boy, Diesel. If you're ever up Michigan way ... stop by for some Zoomies!
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)