Dear Animal Lovers of the USA...

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Fozzbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Dear Animal Lovers of the USA...

Post by Fozzbear »

PLEASE do not go to Ringling Bros Circus! They make elephants and tigers perform (which is bad enough in itself) by beating them. It is truly disgusting. I am amazed anyone continues to support this outdated and cruel circus but they do. Please dont go and tell your friends and family to boycott them too. Thank you.
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Dear Animal Lovers of the USA...

Post by wokman »

I have not been to the Circus since I was a sprout. All I remember is the cotton candy. I agree with you, many of the animal acts are cruel and unnatural. At least most Zoo's try to give the animals care but I have some concerns about them too. I wonder if non-pet owners would consider it cruel treatment in the way our Chows treat us?: :twisted: :silenced: :shifty:

Chow Slave
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wokman »

An explanation for the last line of my response to your Post Fozzbear. I was still recovering at that time from grooming my two Chows, Zoey and Leo. :_| :shifty: :biggergrin:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

- Hee! Hee! Wokman I agree with you -you have to grow a thick skin. :lol: Fozz no animals should be forced to do what circus animals do. We seem to have sorted the problem out here on the Island but when I was a child I went to the circus and hated it then. :(
I hope you can stop it. :(
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

I was really shocked to find elephants at the Circus when I took my daughter 7 years ago when we 1st moved to Red Deer,AB from the UK, we haven't been since.
Thank you Sweatpea