attack on small dog

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

attack on small dog

Post by Ursa's daddy »

The latest addition to the pack is Bit, a chihuahua mix. He is also the smallest of all the animals. He is pretty outgoing, and loves to play chase with Malachi. It is a hoot to see him chase Malachi around the yard. It is really great for Malachi, since the little dogs are intimidated by his size and won't play, and Ursa is above playing. Since Bit is new and the smaller pack member, the terriers will let him know his standing. This morning, my third "chow" decided that Bit needed a reminder of pack standing, and chased him down the hall, yelping all the way. The third chow? That is Yoda my white cat, the kitten that was raised by Ursa and Malachi. He thinks he is a chow and will challenge our dogs. I have seen him challenge dogs that come in the yard. It does help that he has backup barking behind him.
I will have to get a video of Bit and Malachi.
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: attack on small dog

Post by Rio »

Yoda is using the 'force' lol.
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: attack on small dog

Post by Ursa's daddy »

LOL, as a kitten he would play with Malachi's tail. That would only last a few minutes before Malachi would then try to hide. Ursa would occasionally play with him, since she didn't find a kitten that intimidating. Yes, the force is strong with that one.