Newer member

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Newer member

Post by wokman »

I have been viewing this community site on and off for at least nine years. I saw it go through its growing pains; disappear and come back again reborn. I joined once or twice in the past but did not post: people can be like their pets and back in the day some of the post had teeth. I finally posted earlier this year to honor a departed friend. Then the flood gates opened; a lose cannon, did I really say that! I do now know some areas are left to the truly dedicated and I respect that. Rude I may be, better late than not at all. :oops:
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Newer member

Post by Sirchow »

Ummmm sorry I dont understand some of that but I hope you are going to stay and post this time. I feel dizzy with the number of people who appear, post once or twice and dissapear again. I like to see some faces and names I recognise so please stick arround. :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

Hi Wokman, I myself can be hot-headed but can't we all at some point!!! I share Sirchows sentiment and hope you hang around this time. I personally believe that all the members on here are more like Chows than Chows themselves, we can be stubborn,opinionated,down right grumpy and then flipside we are all very caring people.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

As has been said - stick around and put in your three penneth worth - all is worthwhile. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)