Pray for the Philippines

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Ylaartim
Rank 1
Rank 1

Pray for the Philippines

Post by Ylaartim »

I think it wouldn't be too much to ask if you, fellow foreign brothers and sisters would pray for the safety of our country. Metro Manila is now 90% submerged in flooded waters. :( Almost 800+mm of rainwater was poured in a span of just 22 hrs. Not only people will be affected but also stray cats and dogs :( pray for their safety as well. Be with us as our nation will become one. So before the electricity goes down please play for our country. Thank you all! Godbless.
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Pray for the Philippines

Post by reddog »

My thoughts and prayers are being sent out to you, your people, your country and last but not least all the furry animals. God watch over you and take care of you.

Take care
Pam
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

To all the people over in the Philippines we pray for your safety..and the safety of our four legged friends too.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I am so sorry - I have not picked up on this in the news.

My thoughts and prayers are for all - people and pets.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ursa's daddy »

Our hearts and prayers go out to all the people in the Philippines, and their furry friends. Here on the Gulf coast, we are watching Tropical Storm Ernesto head towards our neighbors in Central America. I know what your are experiencing.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

I had missed this on the news in the UK. Sending thoughts and prayers and I hope that you are all staying safe including all your four legged friends.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Cam Atis
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cam Atis »

Hi all! Thanks a lot to those who replied here. Been busy convalescing and caring for my kids since we all went down with stomach flu for a few days. Aly how are you all in Manila? I saw flooded areas via tv and I didn't hear it is a record rain fall until tonight from a meeting, that it is much dangerous than Ondoy Storm which claimed the lives of many people and pets. It is also raining in Palawan but no floods yet in this little island. Hope you are all okay
PowPow Power
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by PowPow Power »

I too have been watching the Tagalog news down here in Aus and cant believe how high the flood waters have risen in such a short time! That contruction company who decided it was a bright idea to cover all those man holes sure didnt help the situation! My prayers are with all the Pinoys and there pets too! Thankfully the Bicol region where my partner is hasnt been too badly affected. Hope you all stay safe down there. God Bless!
Our beloved Chow, PowPow :D