Ahem Cough Cough Mrs TyChowgirl!!!!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Should Mrs TyChowgirl post pictures of her wedding day.

YES Of course
100%
No (what are you thinking clicking this, correct answer is YES)
No votes

Total votes: 9

Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Ahem Cough Cough Mrs TyChowgirl!!!!

Post by Rio »

Never mind the Honeymoon, we want pictures (please) Don't make me start a petition :mrgreen: I will if I have to :twisted:
Last edited by Rio on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Ahem Cough Cough Mrs TyChowgirl!!!!

Post by Cocoa »

Where do we sign? :lol:
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

Come back Cocoa, I put a poll on LOL
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Thanks Rio, I voted. :D
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

LOL You guys are hilarious. Okay, lemme drop some onto photobucket here momentarily. I DO have a facebook with actual footage posted by someone else and more pictures. As much as I would have loved Ty to be in the wedding, it would have stressed him out and would have been difficult to get him to the place and back to my in-laws so I didn't even get a picture with him :( but, because we had a tent put up last moment, it was a tight squeeze between the chairs and the poles from the tent to get to the front anyway!
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Beautiful and I love the cake, very original. =D=
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

Are the figurines polar bears?
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

Yes, yes they are. My two favorite animals (besides chows lol) are wolves and more recently polar bears. When I was in college, I joined an honor's fraternity (co-ed so fraternity) called Phi Sigma Pi. Our chapter had families that were catergorized by animals. I was a polar bear. So now I kinda collect them. His aunt made that heart shaped gob cake and they deocrated the ceramic polar bear figurines to look like a bride and groom. The cake itself, well that was made at a small town Giant Eagle believe it or not. I mixed a few different cakes they had to choose from around. One had that blue icing which was perfect, the icing was supposed to be a smidge darker as my colors were a hunter green and a pool or aqua blue. But it ended up matching the table cloths as they were the darkest green they had.
Chowmomma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Chowmomma »

Congratulations! Lar told me it was happening, hope u have a blessed life together

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

Now what was so difficult about that???????!!!!!!!
Thankyou sweetie, you looked beautiful on your special day. I too liked the cake, very unique. I hope your days just get happier together.
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

Honestly didn't have half of these till then anyway lol. Glad you like them. It was a nice day.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

You look Beautiful and so happyyyyyyyy!!!! Congrats and Best Wishes!
Cam Atis
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cam Atis »

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOu looked dazzling in your gown and I loved your bouquet! And they all looked so fine especially the two little flower girls (by the trees and by the lake). Oh it would have been perfect if you had Ty in a black bow tie! BUt , just add him later using Adobe Photo Shop. :D
Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ursa's daddy »

Congratulations. I have to agree with Cam. Beautiful photos. The two flower girls are so cute. Ty in a black bow tie is all that is missing.
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

Aww thanks everyone. I probably forgot to mention this, but a lot of the group posed shots are being taken by the photographer at a different angle at the time with a better camera. One of the groomsmen's wife took shots while my photographer (who is a friend of mine :) ) was shooting us as well. Also all but the youngest girl with the dark hair and head band (my sister-in-law) and the giant paired with her are couples. The flowergirl in blue is his daughter (his wife, not included in the party is currently in labor lol. She luckily held off giving birth for another weekish). The other flower girl is my niece. Her parents are the skinny couple. Brian's older brother and his...well, it's a complicated situation. I'd like to think of her as another sister-in-law...they were once engaged, but kids complicate things and they are kind of just really good friends who live together and raise a child together than romantically involved these days. I still say we keep her though. Best man and maid of honor- Brian's cousin (who despite having three other brothers, he's closest to and always has been) and his fiance (my roomate and best friend from college...we may have played match maker ;) They are engaged and just had a son a couple months back.) and the other two are my best friend from college and her long time bf who should be her fiance by now lol. Mostly family lol.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Beautiful photos and I love the beadwork on you dress....stunning....again Congratulations to both of you :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Beautiful - everything beautiful. \:D/ =D= \:D/
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)