Chow withdrawel

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Chow withdrawel

Post by TyChowgirl »

So Tiberius and I did not get a chance to see his brother and his parents again before they started moving to Louisianna. We're all bummed about this, including them because timing was just never right and when it was it was far too hot to have the boys out and running around (they play hard!). So now our chow chow interaction has been limited to seeing a half chow at the dog park occassionally...when we actually go, because like I said it's been really hot! Anyone other than Chowmomma and Theo in the MD area? If not...we still need a play date!
Rory's Dad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Chow withdrawel

Post by Rory's Dad »

Not in the MD area, but suspect we are coming that way for a show or two...will let you know when dates firm up.
Theo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Theo »

Definitely need a play date!!!! Maybe at one of your dog parks in the Frederick area, or the dog park in Gaithersburg where we had our Chow Fest a few years ago...We need to talk to Katalin...that way you can meet her and her beautiful Special Dark!!! :)
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

Sounds like a plan! Heck, we can wait and see if Rory's Dad will be coming by and hold a mini chow fest of our own as well.
Chowmomma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Chowmomma »

Heck ill have 3 so that's its own fest lol
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I wish I was in the area. I NEVER see purebred chows around here.... I only have my part chows. :lol:
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix