A wee hello

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jool
Rank 0
Rank 0

A wee hello

Post by Jool »

Been on here for a long time reading and lurking and i'm not really a poster as i'm sure you have noticed lol.

Well anyway i was out working away puppy proofing the garden and got rained off and decided to finally make a post mainly to say to Siriol that i have been thinking about you since last night. I know that Yoshi and Charlie are going to there new homes today and can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be to say goodbye to those beautiful boys.

Mugen sends furry hugs and purple kisses to cheer you up.
chowpups wrote:we will be sad to see them leave too, no more picks of the whole group But we still have BITI,(Bramble,Izzie,Thor , and Isla ),pics in the future. and make the new owners promise to join here with pics in the contract!
I promise that i will post pics of Jeanie and Mugen so you can see her settling in to her new home and the begining of her new saga.

Rains off again so better get back to plugging any puppy sized gaps i can find in the garden.
Chowmomma
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: A wee hello

Post by Chowmomma »

Just so sweet of ur!!
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

Hello, I would suggest plugging mouse sized gaps too, it still amazes me the size of gap a puppy chow can wiggle its way through!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Puppy proofing the garden!! :laughloud: Wonderful! Have fun and I am sure you know it is like painting the Forth Bridge - soon as finished you start again! =}=
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

So you are Jeanie's owner...welcome. You were lucky to be able to follow the entire first weeks of little Jeanie on Facebook. She was very forth coming with many darling photos. We hope you continue that trend her with many darling photos and stories. Again, welcome!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Well thats funny :lol: only just found this post..... :D
It was such a nice one too. I need to a bit more lurking here and read more posts.
As you know the last of the chowlettes is off to his new home today with my daughter. It was soooo hard to say goodbye but I know that they have all found wonderful families to grow and learn with and I will be seeing Jeanie soon.
Thank you for thinking of me and I really wish I had seen this sooner.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
wendy-lou
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by wendy-lou »

Hey guys , I am Jeanie's new Mummy and she did manage to wriggle through a tiny gap under the the rough casting of our house :!:, heart stopping moment as the garden she escaped into was not secure , I rushed out in my p.j's about to run round but Charlotte ( our 9 year old |) had screamed so loudly for help her dad and chow-bro Mugen heard her as they were coming home from a walk and rushed round and caught her before she could toddle off :D Moog kept checking on her so attentively for hours after that, bless him O:)

Needless to say we blocked those tiny gaps too, she is so clever and now checks this place first on her hourly perimeter check of the garden lol.

So glad to see my man has finally taken the leap of faith and started posting :D.