Lost Chow in Barnesville, GA

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Lisa_D
Rank 1
Rank 1

Lost Chow in Barnesville, GA

Post by Lisa_D »

I hope this is the correct area to post this.

Buster was lost at the Barnesville Animal Clinic 204 Burnette Rd In Barnesville GA on March 2nd. He had on a leash and collar. He is a blue Chow. He is a foster that had just been rescued from the kill shelter 2 days before and is very scared and frightened. If you live in the area and see this boy please call Mike at 404-378-1375

Awesome banner compliments of Sweetpea, Thank you!
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Lost Chow in Barnesville, GA

Post by reddog »

Hi Lisa and Mike

Read your post about Buster and my heart went to my throat. Has to poor lost soul been found? Hope you don't mind, I've said a prayer for him and for you .

Take Care
Lisa_D
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Lost Chow in Barnesville, GA

Post by Lisa_D »

Thank you so much for the prayers! We do need them. He has not been caught yet but has been spotted several times but no one can get near him. He runs back off again because he is so scared of people. I spoke with a live trapper that has cages and dogs to track and he can hopefully start tomorrow. I am still waiting for a call back to confirm he can come tomorrow. I am going over again very soon to look again and taking his lifelong friend along to hopefully help draw him close enough in to get a leash around him.
These 2 chows were in the same home and were rescued together. They were very bonded with each other. I think their only bond was each other because they did not know their names and did not respond to any words, like food, treat, or come. I have had the girl and she has really come around and is the sweetest Chow. She is learning quickly too!

Awesome banner compliments of Sweetpea, Thank you!