to Yoshi from Firesong and Dreamdancer

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

to Yoshi from Firesong and Dreamdancer

Post by Victory »

Yoshi, you have to stop your cold weather dance! Right Now! Mama said you must be doing it. And it is too cold for her, she says it is too dang cold to go for long walks with all the ice still. She's not going to break another bone walking on the ice! So you have to stop, 'cause we want to go for long walks and wes can't! It is all sunny out but very cold and icy and the squirrels are running around, and the birds and those big old goosey birds that honk and make lots of noise are flying up in the sky and we are stuck inside!

So you stop all your dancing right this minute Yoshi or I'll [Firesong] have to get mean!

Firesong
and
Dreamdancer, (who is a wimp but I'll do what my sister tells me to do!)
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: to Yoshi from Firesong and Dreamdancer

Post by chowpups »

Haven't heard much from Yoshi; so you think Yoshi's been doing his dance? It sure is cold in PA..
Nikki wants someone to do a summer dance and soon..
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

We'd like a summer (or at least spring!) dance too! I'm in PA too, and the sun is nice and bright, but it is COLD!!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

Come on Yoshi, enough now, getting worried there will still be snow on the ground when we get visitors in June. lol
Thank you Sweatpea
ilovemysmoothie!
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ilovemysmoothie! »

Yoshi!!!!
We got 30 cm of snow this weekend (I imagine you guys did too Piff Poff!). Although LB had a blast doing her snow zoomies at the dog park, it is getting old for the hoomans of the family :(
Can't wait for spring!!
Little Bear's Mom
ImageImageImage
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

We just got a smattering and no settling -thankfully! Poor Henry tonight though, I pulled up just as DD and Henry arrived home from their walk, Henry forgot himself and his front paws landed in a puddle - he was NOT a happy chow lol.
Thank you Sweatpea
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

My hubby woke me up on April Fools Day to what looked like another blizzard coming. He said this is no April Fools joke its really snowing.. I laid in bed, figured there was no need to look at it and yelled YOSHI... Hubby was totally confused. and even after I explained it he still thought I was having some kind of snow breakdown...LOL
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Yoshi here, I have been dancing all winter. My town had a record in snow fall. We got snow yesterday ( april 28th ) and we still have snow banks.
Maxine doesn't like snow at all. She is sooo stooopid. I want my dad to put my pool out but he won't until I stop making it snow. I have to think about this..
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Hey Yoshi, good to hear from you .. it sounds like you've been snowed under for awhile.. I think its time for the pool .. you must learn another dance . . Just don't learn the tornado one, please..
Crazy weather and I don't think we can blame it all on you Yoshi. I just think you like to dance and prance around alot..
I'am thinking warm thoughts your way for your pool time..

Nikki/ and Mom
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Yoshi...I was wondering where you was...don't makes it snow no more here, it's just being getting nice! Mama can walks us for a long while and we likes that, so keep your snow wheres you live!

Firesong and Dreamdancer
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!