Getting massaged, rubbed, and attended to by staff....

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

kingalls

Getting massaged, rubbed, and attended to by staff....

Post by kingalls »

Funny, I was reading about how Baxter likes to have his butt rubbed and how some of the other Chows like to have their legs rubbed/massaged.
Guess I'm not any different than the other Chow owners here! Mr. N will not let me comb or brush his behind but has no problem of presenting his behind for a brisk rub. He usually turns his head to show me he is pleased. When I greet Shiloh in the morning, she rolls over on her side so I can give her a scratch/massage from head to toe. She snorts & yawns. Mr. N also will come up with his head to my knees so that I can bend over him to rub the back of his front legs and belly. :lol: the things we do ...

Karen
Nick Bellenbaum
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Nick Bellenbaum »

When Baxter was younger he didn't like "rubs." Now the older he gets the more rubs he wants. It's like an addiction for him now. Whenever my wife and I are sitting on the couch he'll walk up and present his rear end to us. Of course we have to oblige!
Nick & Baxter
Nick, Amy & Baxter
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Yes, Milly and Mabel love their 'birds nests' rubbed - you know, they bit of their lower back which is covered by their curled tail!! :roll:
They also love being rubbed and massaged.
However you have no doubt heard of the saying, "Dogs have owners and cats have staff!"
Well, I suggest we can add to that with "............but Chow Chows have subjects!!" :lol: :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

This is how Nanuk and I spend our lunch time together. A little rubbing, a little scatching and when I can sneak it in a little brushing :lol: I'm sure he never had the pleasure of getting a whole body massage and didn't know what he was missing out on. His favorite is a nice belly rub though.