Isabelle's A Level Results!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Isabelle's A Level Results!

Postby Judy Fox » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:54 am

Isabelle had good news yesterday!
Her A level results were good and she has won a place at university and will be starting in the autumn.
Here is a picture of her and one of her friends. This was taken by their local paper. Alex has a look of well deserved satisfaction me thinks, but just look at Isabelle's "Smug Mug"!!
(I have probably now contravened the copyright laws! Ooops! /:) )
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)

Zhuyos mom

Re: Isabelle's A Level Results!

Postby Zhuyos mom » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Hearty Congratulations to Ibs ! =D= Good job! Do you know which university she is planning to attend and will she continue on with her studies in veterinary sciences?

\:D/ Mam-gu

LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Postby LEO's mum » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Yippee!! Congrats to Isabelle!! Well Done!! \:D/ Yes, I do like the look on her face, too..... :D What would she be reading?

kingalls

Postby kingalls » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm

=D= =D= Congratulations to Isabelle! I know you must be sooooo proud! (She's growing up so fast!)
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Postby Judy Fox » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:43 am

We are very pleased and happy for her. She is pleased and looking forward to the start of her studies as an undergraduate at Bedford University.

She will be reading English and something else - I forget now!! :shock: and no, she is not carrying on with the veterinary sciences. She enjoyed her time at the Vet hospital but when she moved down south with her mum she had to leave her job. She now wants to be a teacher like her mum so I hope now she applies herself and settles down to three years work. University places are at a premium this year and we are happy she is in. \:D/
(She is a little baggage like her chow chow sisters here. When she came up to stay the other week, she and the two young M & M's got up to all sorts of mischief together. Mabel just watched and huffed and puffed at them.) :lol:
Last edited by Judy Fox on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)

Zhuyos mom

Postby Zhuyos mom » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 am

Judy Fox wrote:....(She is a little baggage like her chow chow sisters here. When she came up to stay the other week, she and the two young M & M's got up to all sorts of mischief together. Mabel just watched and huffed and puffed at them.) :lol:

As it should be! She was on holiday at the best place on earth - Mam-gu's! \:D/ As for the two mini-M's, well they were just trying to continue on with tradition (as if Mabel wasn't giving them instructions in their native chownese as they went on with their mischief)! :shock:

Return to “Community Discussions”