Nashvile

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Nashvile

Post by vicster605 »

OMG :shock: I just saw on the news Nashville looks like New Orleans after Katrina. :shock: I hope everyone who lives in that area is ok??? My heart and prayers go out to you, it is just devestating!!! The memories are still very fresh in our minds & hearts down here...God's Speed with the clean up and please stay safe.

Thanks Sweetpea!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Nashvile

Post by chowpups »

I just emailed the people we got Nikki from they work in Nashville and live close bye they live up on a hill and were pretty safe alittle road wash out to their house , but sounds like the town got it bad.. I know we went to the Opry Land hotel when we went to pick Nikki out and that was up to the first floor of the hotel and evacuated people out of the area there. Hope all are safe and able to regroup again.. They were the nicest people there in the area of Nashville, we enjoyed that the most being visitors.
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Nashvile

Post by bama »

My daughter lives there and they were trapped in their house for a few days. She and two other homes were on the highest section of their neighborhood.
All other were flooded. The Cumberland River runs 1/2 mile from her house, and it is the one that overflowed.
I'm glad she and her family are safe and sound. I was so worried there for a few days.
Now that the water has receded, all the neighbors are coming together to help each other.
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!