not a happy new year so far

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

not a happy new year so far

Post by Dogdad »

Yoshi here,
Just to let you know I am very unhappy. First of all my dad had a party on New Years Day and invited 10 people plus the 4 hoomans that live with us plus us 5 furkids, It was so loud, I greeted everyone and got petted but then they stayed...humpf. I was so angry I went in the bedroom and stayed there till they all left. They called and called me but I just sat on my dads bed till dinner time, then I went outside. The hoomans wanted to play but I just wanted away from them. My sister Maxine is a major pain. She played all afternoon and evening with them and let they scratch her tummy and everything. I was so annoyed she was encouraging them. I told her after they left not to do it again. We don't want hoomans around all the time hugging and scratching us. We were both so tired this morning that my dad actually got up before us at 3:30 and we stayed in bed until 5:00. we missed out on prime deer and bunny chasing thanks to them.

Then to make it worse, It is cold here, it was -10 with -23 windchill at 5:00 and my dad said it was too cold for me to stay out all day. He lets me out for about an hour and then chases me until I come in, It is most annoying. I think Maxine made it cold, she never stays out all day and probably made it cold since I yelled at her last night.

well I hope everyone else is having a better year so far.

Happy Belated New year

Yoshi and most annoying Maxine
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: not a happy new year so far

Post by Sirchow »

Poor Yoshi - what a rubbish New Year you are having. We were lucky here because my Mum and Dad went to bed and we had a nice peaceful night appart from some fireworks that don't bother me and for once Alfie didn't bark at them. I think you need to make your hoomans suffer a long time for this. Dont show them any affection for a few days and teach them to behave proper. Parties...tummy rubs...petting by strangers what do they think you are...a dog?? :shock: You let them see your dipleasure Yoshi boy. =D= Bramble

PS As for that Maxine she hardly behaves like a chow sometimes....I feel so sorry for you having to live with her. At least everyone KNOWS Alfie is just a dog. :wink:
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Oh yoshi. I'm sorry your hoomans put you through that. Don't they realize how much we hate other hoomans invading our homes? Jasper would've been doing the same thing Maxine did. They'll never learn... *covers face with paw* Just ignore her. I hope your year gets better!

Purple kisses,
Tippsy
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Yoshi baby - so sorry to hear about that.
My mommy took me to a party with six other chows and five other hoomans wanting to play and hug us. Chutters of course, let they drool all over him. He will never learn, no matter how much I yell at him.
I ignored everone and sat by my mommy's feet. But, I wouldn't look at her - because it was all her fault, LOL!!
Mia
SoonLee
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SoonLee »

Oh, Yoshi...you are such a "Chow"! I love it!!!!...I have been feeling a bit down. I am missing my Chow (lost him in October)and Yoshi's "thoughts" made me laugh!!! Thank you for that Yoshi!!!
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Yoshi, I'm not sure I like this New Year's stuff! Me and Dreamdancer have to stay in the house a lot too! Mom says it's too cold and her nose is falling off?! What's that all about? It is cold though we have to hop on three feet every once in a while on our walks to let our paws warm up again.

You tell that Maxine to stop with the super cold weather, it makes our walks shorter!

Firesong
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!