hey all!!!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

hey all!!!

Post by janet »

hey everyone.. i havnt been here in months.im sittin here ballin my eyes out over peks.. i cant believe it.poor jeff he must be devastated.
i actually talk to chris via facebook and we were jokin about our chowkids nd gettin their nails trimmed and it made me think of HRH pekoe.. she never mentioned anything to me about her passing. an end of an era as someone else said.
how is everyone? we are good.my two chownuts are awesome..they are my strength and my life..
i have been workin 6 days a week. the restaurant business aint what it used to be.. gotta work more hours for less money, thanks to our lovely economy.. although i am VERY thankful that i at least have a job.
my big guy started college and my little one started high school. its been a crazy past couple of months to say the least.
ive been peekin at some of the posts. its good to see that some of my old chow friends are still around.. judy, david, leo's mum,sharon, layla, and all the rest .you know who you are.lol.
alot of newcomers as well. thats a great thing! CHOW POWER!!!
i went for a checkup and so far so good.. i still have to keep up with all the scans and tests but no cancer is back!!! yahoo!

i hope everyone is well. and i will try and be back more frequently.. love to you all.

btw, what is this "other" website of which you all speak about?
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
kingalls

Re: hey all!!!

Post by kingalls »

Janet - great to hear from you again! hope all is well. It's so very sad that Pekoe and Mabel and Alf have gone on to the Happy Hunting Grounds. There are many new members with so many beautiful Chowlings.
There is a new site (http://www.mychowchow.org) that was created a few months back. Some members wanted a site that wasn't moderated as much as cc.org. You will find that there a few members of cc.org are also on mychowchows.org site. I'm sure you will be welcome at the other site as much as we are happy to see you back on this site.
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

karen thank you.. i REALLY do miss you all. i have no excuse except being crazy busy for not poppin in sooner. i will check out the other site, as id like to give jeff my condolences.i am really broken up about peks.
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Hey Janet! Good to hear from you & congrats on the cancer staying away, woohoo!

I have to go trim nails myself :cry:

Hugs
Thank you Elodie!
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

layla.i just learned of alfs crossing the bridge.. i am soo sorry. he will always be in our hearts. and prayers.
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

Hey Janet! It's good to hear from you again. And that the cancer hasn't returned.

Hugs to you and your chowkids. :D
Jess
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

hey jess. how are you??
i cannot stop crying.. reading about all of our beloved chows that have passed.. sooo heartbreaking..alf,milly, pekoe, and cayenne.. wow.
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

I'm doing good. School's taking a lot out of me, but I guess that's what happens when you're really working hard to keep grades up. Thanks for asking. :)

It is very sad about all of the beloved chowlings who've gone to the bridge. My heart broke a little more when I'd read of another loss. :cry:
Jess
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Thanks Janet. I miss that boy so much.
Thank you Elodie!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Great to hear from you! Last post, you had something fishy on a scan of your back, then nothing! I'm glad you are okay. Our family just recently lost another iconic Chow- Judy's Milly is also at the bridge now. It has been a very rough year all the way around for the CC.org Chows. Now, don't be a stranger!
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Hey Lady,
I thought you had migrated to another planet...you haven't even returned my calls!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know life just gets so involved with one thing or another and thats just the way it is. I hardly post anymore even though I am still unemployed.
Are you still doing cupcakes as well as working 6 days a week?
Glad to hear that you boys are doing so well and that the chow kids are fine!
JR turned 13 this month but still is full of piss and vinegar...can you believe and Cheyenne is totaly obnoxious but oh so sweet.

Please call me when you can so we can catch up

Hugs...............Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Hi Janet,

So glad to hear you are cancer-free and healthy!!!! Best news ever.
I don't get on here to often, but it broke my heart to hear of the loss of some of "our" beautiful chow babies. (I call them "ours" because as I get to know them, I kind of feel like a "chow aunt".)

Everytime I get onto the site, I am afraid of what I will read - it's just painful!!
Mia
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Good to see you back Janet and so glad about the cancer is clear. Thank you for your words about Milly - we miss her. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Hi Janet, It is great to hear from you again. I am so glad the cancer hasn't returned.

David