For all the chowkids at rainbow bridge

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

For all the chowkids at rainbow bridge

Post by Sirchow »

I found this today completely by chance when I typed the wrong thing into google and thought maybe I was meant to find it at this sad time for so many. I hope it is alright to copy it here.

MOMMY I WANT YOU YO KNOW...

by Ginny Brancato.........................................

Mommy, I want you to know,my journey to the bridge was fine.... Mommy I want you to know, it was time....time for me to go, but I am not far away, look for a sign,I'll send to you, a rainbow, a dream, a song or two.

Mommy I will never ever forget you, our love is too strong to ever die, Mommy,please don't cry, for I will always be near, listen for me, in the rush of the wind,a splash in the sea, Mommy, forever "we" will always be..

Time cannot erase the bond we shared, the love you gave ,the way you cared...for me on earth...Mommy, I can never forget you, Oh what a joyous reunion it will be,a time of delight, when we meet again,,

Mommy, I want you to know,my journey to the bridge was fine.... Mommy I want you to know, it was time....time for me to go, but I am not far away, look for a sign,I'll send to you, a rainbow, a dream, a song or two. Mommy, always remember, I love you...
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: For all the chowkids at rainbow bridge

Post by lola chow »

that is beautiful xxx :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Aww..that's beatiful.

Although my Mia and Chutters are young, I have lost my babies in the past, and it is just so difficult.

Now with Summer, Alf and Pekoe, it's hard to stop the tears.
Mia
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chowkidz »

Sirchow, thank you for sharing this. I do not visit this site much any more. Yesterday was the first in weeks and after reading about Summer, Alf and now Pekoe it has been a heart breaking week for the chow community. I have cried every day for Jade since Sept 19. i hope this helps.
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Very beautiful Siriol, thanks for posting it.. I copied it and put it in Oneill Urn/Memory Box. Just seems like yesterday she passed and actually its been 2 yrs. But we will never forget her. She was a sweet tempered dog and a wonderful companion for 9 yrs. .
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Very nice.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
bubbybear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bubbybear »

That was a nice poem. I have been thinking a lot adout Sheba and Giz thelast few days. Memories being rekindled Showing Tyton and Mia The same fun we had with their older sisters. Watching how devoted Mia is to Tyton. It was the same When Sheba was looking after Giz. The bond is growing stronger each day. It is the little things they do that we miss the most. Mia and Tyton are so different from Sheba and Giz but still the same. Wouldn't change anything through sad and good.
chewfozz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chewfozz »

That was beautiful...Thank you so much. My condolances to all who have lost their chowdren recently.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

That is nice Siriol. It is as if it was written by Tess for her Mommy who thinks about her and watches for a sign when she goes one her walk alone thinking of Tess.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

well thats me gone....

but in a way its what i have been doing since i lost flash in 07 my first husky and best friend, a lovely poem/letter which offers comfort and also the tears of loved one lost.