passwordmaddness

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

bubba/ in guest

passwordmaddness

Post by bubba/ in guest »

what a hassel signing on..

of course since i jump between computers and operating systems and browsers , sometimes firefox , some times mozilla sometimes seamonkey ,, m sometimes ecom bla bla bla ,and evedently they have different pswrds rememnered , aaaahhhhhh ,, in addition seamonkey has started crashing on some sites , it was my most stable. once

changed my email addy ,, went to DSL .. now setting that up was a nightmare , att is set up for MS OS , and MS browsers , and the att furnished modem , ,, well i am prefering to run eComstation , seamonkey and a 3rd party modem wireless gateway . zoomx6 , nice unit.

try communicating to AT$T that ... all i needed was the setuploginid/pswrd , modem settings.. , IP address of the setup site, ,, blah blah ..

well most of them do not know that , just stick in the disk .. ,, it hel[s to call the helplign at midnight and drink heavely to get them to part with the magic Number

hahaah

so now its up wireless, , wifi ,, BigDog..

see ya
m
Auddymay

Re: passwordmaddness

Post by Auddymay »

Hi Michael, good to see ya. Give Growl a head scratch from me...
bubba
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by bubba »

may be i will get in/out more with the bigger pipe

just returned from the walk , cool today [ hah] its 75 now at 10 pm and humid..
down by Indian creek there were coyote , yapping in the woods , lady the herder was afraid and was heading for the house, , the choc lab mix , [ a neighbors] a pup was unsure but cautious , chow just looked out at the woods , sniffed and went about his business,, come on in and get some was his and my opinion ...

the deer have been sheltering in my woods in the heat of the day.. me and chow went out in the heat [ just until it penetrated that full coat] they started BUCK SNORT and away,, mr chow has learned it is a waste to chase .. but he and we knew ,,
mrb
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

I wish I had deers in my backyard as well :P ....
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Lovely to hear from you Michael and about Gwrol. I wish I had deer near to me too. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

We had a doe and two fawn walk in front of us on our walk this morning, Yoshi could have cared less, Maxine tries to chase them but she too will learn

David
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Hi Michael and Gwrol,

Great to see you on the board again!

Take good care,
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Pretty amazing as they are to look at, you don't want deer in your backyard! They hop your fence and eat, eat and trample, trample on your plants and shrubs. Some leave droppings. Some are not polite, like the bucks, and could charge you. They procreate and their numbers increase and (in my area) are protected. They are lithe AND are hardy, muscular animals. However, at a distance it is a beautiful vision!

Hi Mr. B! G.W.R.O.L. :inlove: !!!
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Awww, how can you not love them?? I was visiting a friend in Virginia, he had that huge house with land around it and he had lots of dears on his property. When I saw them, I felt like I was in Disneyland :inlove: !
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
bubba
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by bubba »

around here they love to have the deer for dinner

they do have quite a lot of parasites on them [ticks]

last summer i got lymes disease froma deer tick , it made me quite ill

i wish there were Red Wolves and Black Bears in the woods .as was once so.. way before the time of towns..

my shy lherder girl is afraid of the scrawny coyotes , wonder what she would think if Rufus Canis resided in the woods and sang for us ??
michael
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Hi, and glad to hear you are alright! Yes, deer are pretty, but cause a lot of damage to plants. We gave up on having a garden.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand